Reviews for Fighting With Dragons
Asgardian750 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I like the Buffy/HP crossover. Also about Bellatrix and Voldemort, in the books, she loved him in her way but he didn't. He tempted Harry to kill her. Poor lady even though she was an insane and twisted murderer.
Eriks leadinglady chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
This was a great chapter, and it is safe to say that I am glad that Lestrange is dead. The world is rid of one more monster and good can reign supreme! HA! Like that'll happen. Actually, I like a little bit of evil. ;) I've always kinda like Draco... Say what you will, little lady, but I do! Did! whatever verb you want to use! anyway, i hope you come alive again soon... *gives best puppy dog eyes* arent you working on like a novel or something? Hope that is going splendidly for you, after all, anyone who attempts that is a very brave soul indeed! Best of luck to you and hope to see you updating on here again soon.
TwilightForever93 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Nice chapter!
dmitchell chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I know that you are on hiatus with your stories at fanfiction, but what original novel are you working on and when can I read it? You know that I am a fan of all your stories, so please drop me a line at .
AutumnKate chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
I just stumbled on this story. It's really good. Can't wait to read the conclusion.
TwilightForever93 chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Nice chapter!
Eriks leadinglady chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
heehee! I like it very much! It's always nice to see a draco POV. And man, those ditzy, rabid fangirls are ridiculous!They are crazy annoying! But anyway, this was really good, a nice companion to ARIT. Which, by the way, really needs an UPDATE! yea, just so you know...
dmitchell chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Since I am one of the ones that this story is dedicated too, I feel that I must review. It rocks as always. Thanks, for the dedication and I am looking forward to new updates on all your stories especially ARIT, HOAS, and the companion to heart of a sith. I know that you are especially glad that Mara Jade was finally killed off in Sacrifice, as you think that she is the world's biggest bit**.