Reviews for To Own Hermione Granger
Bella chapter 8 . 12/3/2020
Lovely story!
I personally don't have any problems against triads as I have already read/watched videos about triads in the wizarding world. Surprisingly, almost all of them are about Hermione/Draco/Blaise.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/3/2020
Dramonaise reminds me of Mayonnaise
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
Blaisey-Boy?
Oh at least its better than Drakie-Bae
diamondnightskies chapter 4 . 9/24/2020
Oh, poor Harry...it makes me sad that he obviously has more romantic feelings for her and she's using him to try to make other guys jealous...especially considering she must already know at least Blaise is otherwise what the heck was he punching Bartholomew for? I'm actually not sure why anyone would want to be with someone who was so violently jealous and possessive. But I guess everyone finds different things attractive.
diamondnightskies chapter 3 . 9/24/2020
Oh Hagrid...such an irresponsible teacher. Wow, pretty sure Blaise had no right to lose it like that on that Bartholomew fellow. I'm glad for Luna that what she has is more than just sex.
diamondnightskies chapter 2 . 9/23/2020
I'm a bit surprised she would be considering Seamus knowing what he was already involved in some way with Luna...and Neville? Seems like that might get too complicated.
diamondnightskies chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
I think the concept is interesting and have no problem with the traid dynamic, but I do find the idea of Draco regularly fucking a Polyjuice whore version of Hermione to be a gross violation and a turn-off.
Sophisticated Sage chapter 8 . 7/21/2019
Best Dramionaise fic I've ever read! :D
DemonicFox6548 chapter 8 . 7/12/2019
I so enjoyed this story of yours it is well written and live the relationship between hermione, draco, and blaise.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 8 . 7/11/2019
Thanks for the great read.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 4 . 7/11/2019
Poor Harry, Hermione making him cum in his pants in front of all those people, lol!
SpuffyCarrie chapter 3 . 7/11/2019
Aww, I'm sure they'll love her in the end :)
SpuffyCarrie chapter 2 . 7/11/2019
This is just awesome! ;)
SpuffyCarrie chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
Lol, great opening chapter.
Evergreen chapter 8 . 5/12/2019
I enjoyed this story a lot! Please keep up the good writing!