Reviews for Reunion
Vivaan chapter 1 . 5/20
I don't even know what to say... it was sad and sweet at the same time. Really..I loved it. One of my favorites
Bitter Sweet Lovin chapter 1 . 4/8
So good!
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
GOSHHHHHY GOSH GOSH THIS WAS SPECTACULAR OK I'm so happy you didn't just make it like they fall in love somehow every time, it's literally they somehow crossed paths in multiple dimensions like AMAZING and neither of them lost their personalities and how you tied it all up at the end?! PERF
BrownHairedSage chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I was drunk while reading your story, and I was so moved to tears that my friend had to comfort me more than two times. I could feel the sadness in my own heart.
Teppen chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
The story is so darn sad and sweet at the same time. I just love it
noviceinlife chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This story was so bittersweet. It made me smile and at the same time feel an ache in my heart. Beautiful. At the end, I teared up. Thank you.
ddd chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
DEPRESSING.
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Drunk Sasuke was fun lol. But the ending there was really... I don't know the right words but i liked it :)
gummybear1620 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awww, that's heartbreaking in the meanest way.

For Naruto and Sasuke to meet only fleetingly so many times - and the only time they actually get to stay with each other longer...they hate each other and they can't be together. :(

I hope in their next life they're happy!

Thanks for writing!
ramen-luver101 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
i never heard loseing my religon before but this story had me wondering how it goes and it is really good song
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I almost cried TWICE while reading this. That was a lot of angst there at the end.

I thought some kind of breaks might have made the whole thing a little clearer, but without, they all kind of seem to blend into one neverending dream. I'm not sure if that's what you intended, but I rather liked it.

Very bittersweet.
multicoloured carpet chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
this is an amzing one-shot! It deserves to be on the 'epic' list xx :D
gulsah chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
you know, it's really rare for me to want something to not end and continue,continue and continue until everybody thinks that it's like immortality. I mean you have an awesome plot there and you wrote it perfectly I would read it if it was some ff with 10000... chapters.(I am a lazy person! I always wants to read oneshots, beacause of it.. XD) So please keep up the good work and thank you so much for this beautiful piece it was delicious.3
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
this was kinda sweet...
Chepani chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
this...almost made me cry...omg i think im gonna cry...omg!