Reviews for Honor Thy Father
Veritas1995 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I assume that Anakin did NOT fall, correct?

DEM FEELS.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
A great story. Very good.
anaka skywalker chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
that was so sad!1

i'm sat here crying!1
I love dance chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Oh! This was so beautiful and sweet. That ending really got to me. *sniff*

Wonderful job. I loved it! :)
Obsessed-Language-Freak chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Oh my, so sad... *tears*
Mark Solo chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Nice little one shot, i like it. poor luke, I din't realise that it was luke until about the middle of it. And I hope that you will write more of the exile as well as misunderstod V2. love it all.
Raeigh chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
*sob* that's really really good. I hope that you'll continue on Exile, I can't wait for more of that. This oneshot was really touching and I liked it a lot.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
So very sad and yet it was good to see the honor for those gone. This would be a good ending.
Kelev chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
So sad, yet well written. Keep up the good work!
Beth Weasley chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
How sweet! It was hard to tell at first who was narating, but this was really well done. I like how Luke wasn't sure he was really hearing Anakin until he saw his ghost. You've gotten me intrigued, and I think I'll go check out your other fics tomorrow... Gotta get to bed soon tonight. *shrugs*
herc009 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Awsome story. And yes quite sad and very touching, and Han well who can explain Han, he's a rogue. Keep up the good work, you are quite the writer.
Endaewen chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Incredibly sad and yet beautiful. It fits. If only things were different.
Aria Saralyn chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Very very very sweet. Really brings up the question of what Anakin's life would have been like had he not become Vader. Absolutely lovely. Great work!

SLHM
starwarssomeone chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
All I can say is... WOW! You made me tear up. Great Job. Beautiful work.
Julie Horwitz chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Absolutely gorgeous and beautifully written. It was a very touching piece. A perfect ending for the life that could have been.