Reviews for One Step Away 2 Once Upon A Time
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
marvelous sequel _
Rippertish chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Wow! Laura...

I loved both stories... The whole Harrison thing was so funny!

And the jokes at the end were amazing...

Congrats and thanks for sharing this! ;)
Empatheia chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I am slain. Pun fully intended.

/“Yeah, Wil,” Buffy grinned. “You were total Zen girl.”

“Well, I just hate to see everyone fighting. Besides, you two do make a perfect couple.” She turned to smile at Buffy. “So, this is Harrison?”

“Hey, what did I tell you? Dashing older archaeologist action hero. That’s my guy.”/

You have a real talent for in-character dialogue, which is unspeakably refreshing in comparison to most of the stuff I've read around here.

I loved Xander so much in this. And Willow. And Anya's one beautiful line, oh my god.

And of course I loved Giles. I believe loving your Giles is becoming a habit, haha.

Buffy was, as she always is, herself. Perfect.

Off to read some more. _
bloodywolf7 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
An awesome sequel. It was just what I wanted as a finish. Romantic and loving and sweet and tender. Just wonderful. What made it better was that I just got through watching all the episodes in this story. I LOVE IT!
Water Block chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
"“Giles?” Xander arched an eyebrow at the Watcher. “Are you hiding something?”

“Of course not. I just don’t want to share this story with everybody.”

“Why not?” Buffy was pouting at him.

“Buffy, please don’t do that.”

“I think it’s story time, Giles.” Willow was grinning at him.

“There’s no way I can get out of this?”"

-See? The Scooby interaction has not broken down in it's goal to embarrass G-man as much as possible, even with the newly revealed Buffy/Giles love. So sweet.

"“As am I.” Giles kissed the top of her head.

“Xander’s right. You two are cuteness overload,” Willow laughed. “You know, it’s nice to see Giles loosen up.”"

-Aw, happy that Xander and Willow are taking this well. Xander is being especially well behaved, considering his long record of hating the men Buffy dates. Well, most of them anyway.

That was a nice sequal.
edq-ocd18 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Loved it!
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Triple points for Indiana Jones reference. I always was a sucker for Harrison Ford.
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Very cute; just the right combination of romance, humor and a bit of fluff.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I am wide-eyed and shocked. Go Giles! Rawr, tiger. You rock my socks. Much happy on this end with Harrison-Giles comparison. They're both definitely hot. M, bullwhip. Though I think the merits of silk scarves ought to be explored fully :P.
IT-IS-I.OR-IS-IT chapter 1 . 8/7/2007