Reviews for Dance of the Kitsune
I really enjoyed it!
Kairan1979 chapter 32 . 6/1
It's a shame the story isn't going to be updated.
Kairan1979 chapter 19 . 5/4
It's a fitting punishment. I always hated when Kakashi played favorites in canon.
"Tanya" really isn't a Japanese name. It killed the whole tone of that section. You couldn't have found a name that sounded right?
Ankreiyas chapter 32 . 1/2
I liked this version. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/17/2015
OHMIGAOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH SORRY FOR SHORTNESS MUST READ MORE
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
Loving this! Even at hayate's emotional expense. I swear, i am tearing up. Seeing as how this isnt complete yet, perhaps you'll give him another love interest?
GlitterVan chapter 32 . 6/23/2015
Love your story. I finished it in two days. The concept was great and love it. Upset that you finish with just a shaky ending but glad that you are gonna rewrite it again. Glad that although it wasn't Hakh centric you still wrote about him And everything. Also love the fact that you made Iruka become a jounin. He is the best. Your story is. Really good ease continue. Can't wait to read it.
RyuukTheHatter chapter 32 . 6/15/2015
Hey uhm i thought you did really good in ver.2 so ver 3 might be even more fun to read let me know when its up?
kdarnell2 chapter 32 . 5/22/2015
It is a good story. Maybe you writing technically needs to be better but it isn't anything that can't be over looked. I hope you were able to get somewhere with the rewrite in the last 2 years. I would really like to see what happens next.
Kairan1979 chapter 21 . 5/7/2015
Jiraya is a TOAD sage, not Frog sage.
Kairan1979 chapter 20 . 5/7/2015
I don't mind Kakashi's portrayal. I'll never forgive his actions during Chuunin Exams.
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
This is the worst chapter that i have read in a long time. You are trying to translate everything in to English literally. I started to read the story because of the number of reviews. After reading a couple of chapters of bullshit, i read the reviews. Almost all the reviews are hating the story, This is the first time I have seen a story with this many bad reviews..
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Good start but Why are you using different words for basic things.
1. dopplegangers and doubles instead of simply saying clones.
2. ninja centrefold for oroike no jutsu or sexy jutsu.
3. secret arts for jutsu.

I know some of them have the same meaning but if you use the general terms like double's for clones . It feels like I am reading a general story not Naruto fanfiction. you can use the exact names for common things. Otherwise the plot line of the story is interesting.
Another mistake, Hokage Fire shadow. It doesn't give a meaning of Dancing Flames.
DanDrake chapter 15 . 3/25/2015
OK kiba is dead...so how are sasuke and sakura going to continue? the rules said all three members have to be present at the tower to pass the second exam.
1,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »