Reviews for Dance of the Kitsune
Loving this! Even at hayate's emotional expense. I swear, i am tearing up. Seeing as how this isnt complete yet, perhaps you'll give him another love interest?
GlitterVan chapter 32 . 6/23
Love your story. I finished it in two days. The concept was great and love it. Upset that you finish with just a shaky ending but glad that you are gonna rewrite it again. Glad that although it wasn't Hakh centric you still wrote about him And everything. Also love the fact that you made Iruka become a jounin. He is the best. Your story is. Really good ease continue. Can't wait to read it.
RyuukTheHatter chapter 32 . 6/15
Hey uhm i thought you did really good in ver.2 so ver 3 might be even more fun to read let me know when its up?
kdarnell2 chapter 32 . 5/22
It is a good story. Maybe you writing technically needs to be better but it isn't anything that can't be over looked. I hope you were able to get somewhere with the rewrite in the last 2 years. I would really like to see what happens next.
Kairan1979 chapter 21 . 5/7
Jiraya is a TOAD sage, not Frog sage.
Kairan1979 chapter 20 . 5/7
I don't mind Kakashi's portrayal. I'll never forgive his actions during Chuunin Exams.
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 4/21
This is the worst chapter that i have read in a long time. You are trying to translate everything in to English literally. I started to read the story because of the number of reviews. After reading a couple of chapters of bullshit, i read the reviews. Almost all the reviews are hating the story, This is the first time I have seen a story with this many bad reviews..
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 4/21
Good start but Why are you using different words for basic things.
1. dopplegangers and doubles instead of simply saying clones.
2. ninja centrefold for oroike no jutsu or sexy jutsu.
3. secret arts for jutsu.

I know some of them have the same meaning but if you use the general terms like double's for clones . It feels like I am reading a general story not Naruto fanfiction. you can use the exact names for common things. Otherwise the plot line of the story is interesting.
Another mistake, Hokage Fire shadow. It doesn't give a meaning of Dancing Flames.
DanDrake chapter 15 . 3/25
OK kiba is dead...so how are sasuke and sakura going to continue? the rules said all three members have to be present at the tower to pass the second exam.
Lokiismylife chapter 32 . 2/20
This story was awesome!
ferret assassin nin chapter 32 . 1/31
Wow! I read this story before, when I fist started to get into fan fiction, and I loved it. However, I think when I first read it, I never got past the results of the first Chuunin exam. Then, I found this story again, now that I'm well into fan fiction and even writing several of my own stories, and read it all the way from the beginning to the end. Your writing abilities, especially your improvements in your writing abilities simply amaze me!

I love this story and I can't wait to see the your third rewrite! I absolutely love how you developed this story, however. Also, a word of advice: If certain pairings work better for your story, keep them. If they can't fit in, then scrap them. However, if those parings will keep your interest in the story, then by all means develop them. Don't feel bad about writing fight scenes, either; I suck at those, too. lol

ferret nin
The Kamereon chapter 11 . 1/22
Konoha can suck my balls. And yugao can be sold to the slave trade fur all i care. Huh
Haha pls dont mind me. I just dont get how naruto would like to be a hokage to a village that hates and tormented him. If he would do this to prove thwm wrong then he a stubborn fool
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
Hope your rewrite is going well. I really enjoy this story and can only imagine how fantastic it will be after the rewrite. :)
bagofpopcorn chapter 32 . 10/25/2014
This story is amazing. All chapters were great. I hope you'll be interested in it again
bagofpopcorn chapter 15 . 10/25/2014