Reviews for Dance of the Kitsune
SinfulPride chapter 20 . 5/23
This story was going so well for the first 19 chapters, then out of NOWHERE, the Inuzuka decide to allow five of their pups bond with non-clan members that were barely even friends with her son. The Aburame at least had some previous contact, but it is still highly improbable. Both the dogs and the bugs require YEARS of dedicated practice and experience to even be remotely effective partners.
arinasution5 chapter 6 . 3/10
Tursic chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
Until this point I could follow the logic. All of the help being given to the team just does not make sense. The giving of clan abilities without good reason being the biggest one to stand out. I looked at the list of chapters after reading chapter 19 and read the note at the end of the story. I think you did good for the most part up through chapter 18. Chapter 19 had the feel of entering a cheat code in a game. Good luck with re-write, and it has been fun reading your story. I hope this review helps.
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 32 . 10/23/2016
This is an amazing story! I wish it were finished, you were doing a great job, but I'm glad to have found it anyways. I would've loved to read the big showdown of jinchuuriki(not sure if I spelled that correctly) vs Orochi. I kind of expect that Orochi would fight Naruto the most, and tell them all of Orochimaru. I think that, eventually, Naruto would win (YES!) But just barely I suspect along with Gaara and Haku getting injured greatly as well. I can see the Hokage, Tsunade, and Jiraiya all seeing Orochimaru be freed from his imprisonment and taking Sasuke's body without meaning to, explaining everything, being accepted, and thanking Naruto for saving him and, POSSIBLY, also vowing to either serve him or be in his debt forever. Let me know if I was anywhere near what you may have had in mind, or if it sounds any good.
queen-of-hell6666 chapter 21 . 9/26/2016
hi
i have enjoyed reading your fanfic a lot, but i apologize but i will no longer be reading your fanfic
i am writing this because i have enjoyed the story and have enjoyed your plot and ideas so far.
(please do not take this offensively, i mean only to point out i liked and what has changed my opinion, i personally am somewhat picky with what i read, and so i wanted to show you what it was that influence me. as someone in the tourism industry and an avid reader i wanted to present feedback about what i thought about it, both the positives and where i think it has fallen short.)

i LOVE that you made Hayate the sensei, it is something that i haven't seen before and i like that. i think that you did his character well and that he was a good choice
i like that you mixed the team although i wish that it was more then just switching Kiba and Naruto like is the common.
i like that you didn't just leave Naruto as an idiot but i found that he didn't seem to have much depth portrayed. i mean by this that while you showed him as sad, shy or as underprivileged (in that you showed he knew that he wasn't treated right, or his praise for home cooking) but i found him to have not much after that.
the reasons i feel i am unable to read further (again i mean not to offend) is with what you have done with Kakashi and with the training of Naruto.
with Kakashi it is a matter of realism and believably.
#1 is Kibas death. Kakashi is an elite ninja with serious issues, he while focusing on Sasuke would not be able to just let Kiba die, he has serious belief in teamwork and group commitments to each other. he also is focusing on Sasuke.

#2 Sasuke. if he was just focusing on Sasuke, he could not have allow Sasuke to complete the exams with a mindset that would let him just randomly kill Kiba and abandon Konoha. he would have be told to train Sasuke and make sure that he is loyal, he would have had to report him and Sasuke would have been reconditioned or turned into breeding stock
#3 his dogs. he hold the dog summoner contract, that is a Hatake family possession not a gift from Tsume's clan (i cant spell their last name, my apologies) and the clan could not have removed the summons from him.
there are more smaller parts but i don't think that they are an issue as much as these 3 are.

with Naruto it is just that i was confused by what you were writing.
#1 tracking over stealth? Naruto was able to escape from anbu. that requires a LOT of stealth, not so much tracking.
#2 heightened senses by the clans training. this itself doesn't make sense. sure there may be clan jutsus that allow heightened senses but they would be clan secrets and not just random things to give to strangers.

i have really enjoyed what you have written but i will not be reading futher, i would hope that you find what i have said, not to be rude or mean but something that explains what i as a reader have thought
i thank you for a good story and wish you well. :)
Guest chapter 32 . 7/11/2016
I really enjoyed it!
Kairan1979 chapter 32 . 6/1/2016
It's a shame the story isn't going to be updated.
Kairan1979 chapter 19 . 5/4/2016
It's a fitting punishment. I always hated when Kakashi played favorites in canon.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2016
"Tanya" really isn't a Japanese name. It killed the whole tone of that section. You couldn't have found a name that sounded right?
Ankreiyas chapter 32 . 1/2/2016
I liked this version. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/17/2015
OHMIGAOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH SORRY FOR SHORTNESS MUST READ MORE
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
Loving this! Even at hayate's emotional expense. I swear, i am tearing up. Seeing as how this isnt complete yet, perhaps you'll give him another love interest?
GlitterVan chapter 32 . 6/23/2015
Love your story. I finished it in two days. The concept was great and love it. Upset that you finish with just a shaky ending but glad that you are gonna rewrite it again. Glad that although it wasn't Hakh centric you still wrote about him And everything. Also love the fact that you made Iruka become a jounin. He is the best. Your story is. Really good ease continue. Can't wait to read it.
RyuukTheHatter chapter 32 . 6/15/2015
Hey uhm i thought you did really good in ver.2 so ver 3 might be even more fun to read let me know when its up?
kdarnell2 chapter 32 . 5/22/2015
It is a good story. Maybe you writing technically needs to be better but it isn't anything that can't be over looked. I hope you were able to get somewhere with the rewrite in the last 2 years. I would really like to see what happens next.
1,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »