Reviews for A Life Rescued
Sciencefictionsquirrel chapter 46 . 3/22/2009
Whoa. Awesome chapter!
WesleyInsley chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Absolutely amazing...I read 10 chapters of this book the first night I got into it. The people over at IMDB sent me over here, and I couldn't be happier that they did. It inspired me to make a story like this myself :) In my story, do you mind if I use your characters (Tom Jacobs, Grace Jacobs, etc.)? I still want to use the characters, just make new events happen, and how people meet up, etc. I'm thinking I'll take it from 5th grade through 12th...It will take a lot of time, but I'm really psyched to do it.
Simon chapter 34 . 3/7/2009
Thank you so much for your writing! This story is absolutely amazing, and I am completely in love with it.

I laughed, I screamed, I gasped, I panicked, I got nervous, I got angry, I felt embarrassed, I cried, I reflected upon myself, I thought about life more and I even changed my entire outlook on the world.

Thank you so much for writing it. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You So Much.

My Review Account chapter 54 . 3/3/2009
I like this story and you're an amazing writer but I hate what your beliefs (I assume it's your beliefs) did to Jesse. I mean, he's an emotionally stunted prude. Also you seemed to throw up increasingly contrived roadblocks to prevent deepening their relationship (youth, then Mrs. Burke, then distance, then religion, then Jesse's prudishness, then religion again, then... etc) And last but not least Leslie's conversion, what the #$% is wrong with being an atheist? Is Jesse so shallow that he refuses to love a non-catholic?

Anyway you're a good author, just don't let your faith ruin your work.
Lord of Darkness13 chapter 54 . 3/1/2009
GREAT STORY and a GREAT ending, I was a bit nervous there for a bit that you had Jess and Les split up for college, but I am very happy to see that you didn't. I appreciate you writing this story as an alternate to the way the movie ended and I think I can finally get past this story/movie and not think about it anymore. I hope you write some more and a Harry Potter story would be good. Great job. Cheers, :)
Lord of Darkness13 chapter 41 . 3/1/2009
No explanation as to why they have broken up, but I am sure that is in the next chapter. I just hope that after all this, that this story has a happy ending. It's the entire reason for reading it since the movie had such a crappy ending.
RTC chapter 38 . 2/27/2009
I just have suggestion. It is sometimes hard to keep up with the names of the various characters, and their relations to other characters. So, I suggest you put together a "list of characters" page at the end, for reference. Thanks.
RTC chapter 26 . 2/26/2009
This isn't a review, just a correction. You spelled the word "mourning" wrong in the fourth paragraph after the second divider.
Weaver Chance chapter 54 . 2/24/2009
You should be proud of your writing skill.

This story is the third ever on record for bringing tears to my eyes, and even though it was the more mature story that I read through I still have to admit how great a story it was.
Lord of Darkness13 chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
A great story so far, I must admit that only this weekend did I see this movie and while I am a normal 24 year old guy who loves sports and is pretty damn normal I was heartbroken by this movie and for some odd reason can't seem to get past it. I am hoping that this story will help me do that as I can't get the darn thing out of my mind. (and I have far better things to be worrying about than a freaking movie about some 5th graders) Anyway great story. Cheers. :)
besu chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Hey Firstly you are great at writing as soon as i got to the second chapter i couldnt stop, i spent 36 hours reading this and by far this is the Best story that i have ever encountered made me happy just read each line.

You have great talent in writing and wish that you could of kept going on with this one, thank you for writing your story
FightingTank chapter 54 . 2/19/2009
I liked it. I liked how the kids grew up and what not. Sadly, this was so good I couldn't really imagine reading any of the other fanfics based on the story.

I watched the movie without ever reading (or hearing about) the book. I was in the mood for a fantasy movie and picked this up at Blockbuster. I was very surprised by the ending of it, as the trailers were kind of misleading. But I really liked it. I found out about this story through someone on IMDB.

So kudos, nice job.
iPants4Me chapter 54 . 2/6/2009
A very good fan fiction of Bridge to Terabithia, I was very amazed on the twists and turns.

no words can describe on how I feel on this amazing story.

Though I think this is a fan fiction modeled from the movie not form the novel because of the description of Leslie and Jesse (Leslie being a Blond though not entirely accurate) Still a very heartwarming story and I feel like watching the movie now.

actually I'm going to rent it right now.

keep up the awesome work.
AWESOME STUFF chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
My vocabulary isn't that good, so i can't really describe how FUCKING AWESOME THAT WAS!

just finished Part One. oh shit mate, can't wait to start on the rest! thanks!
Raikiero chapter 21 . 1/23/2009
Thanks for the response, I hope to read more of your BtT stories. Thanks again for the story, I'm on my 3rd read. Haha.

Great work