Reviews for Ashes of Time
tica-chan chapter 17 . 6/9
F*ck. I cried (a lot) !

Thanks for this amazing story.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 17 . 1/25
fue hermoso! gracias por escribir esta secuela! ya me moria!
gracias!
Cyss Darko chapter 1 . 1/4
Hello, I'm a little bit confused. I just read Tread Softly and I remember it pretty much said that Neville was death. And here he's alive?
You left me with such curiosity in the other fic. I went out of my way to read and I can't bring myself to stop, Happy New Year, C.B.D
JackRenee chapter 17 . 11/8/2015
What a wonderful ending. For a moment there, I thought we were headed to a much more tragic ending. I like this; the reader gets to decide what happens. Though, if it had ended with Harry's death, as was the natural conclusion, this would still be cemented as one of my favorite Harry Potter fan fictions of all time. Who had Hermione seen I wonder? I'd like to imagine it was Harry, but most likely that's incorrect. It was probably her mom.
JackRenee chapter 16 . 11/8/2015
I'm so confused, why is George alive in this chapter, and Fred dead, when it's been the reverse in all other chapters?
LovingTheHeartless chapter 17 . 8/26/2015
Is there going to be a third book?
syngtu8 chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
Great story. I hope you have not stopped writing hp fanfic, I would love to read more of them.
DJ8210 chapter 17 . 7/29/2015
I wish you would give a more solid ending. With the gap between Severus and Harry, it is still hard to think that they would get back together. Also, I feel Fred should have died by the end of this story.
ReixGaara chapter 17 . 7/14/2015
This was amazing. I was completely addicted. I have almost never touched a time traveling story as I just didn't like the premise but i was curious about this one, and as I got into it, wow. You surprised me, out shone all my expectations. I now find myself bereft. I want more. I want to see how Harry and Sev deal with life after all of it. I wanted just a hint more catharsis to all the trauma poor Sev went through. At least you didn't leave me wanting for a happy ending. Well done. Really really well done.

cheers!
Jewel Becky chapter 16 . 2/23/2015
You mixed up Fred and George.
imagaYthgiL chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
I started with your story 'Tread Softly' and then dove straight into 'Ashes of Time'. I was checking your profile for more stories by you and was so excited to see that you had written a sequel. I have to say that both stories kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time just to see how everything would come together! I really like the way that the endings were not too drawn out. The endings give just the right amount of information without feeling that I didn't find out enough or feeling like I'd been dragged away from the original story. I just wanted to let you know that I fully enjoyed both 'Tread Softly' and it's wonderful sequel 'Ashes of Time'. I wish you luck on any future writing endeavors as you are quite an exceptional author.
Anon chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
Creepy as heck but really really nicely written. Loved it...got a little confused sometimes, but overall, it was wonderful
gingerbreadmantelpiece chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
Do you remember when you brought me here for the first time? Brought me here for the first time? I think I slept on the couch."

Harry's doppelganger says this, but I can't remember him ever sleeping on the couch. Maybe I'm wrong?

Well, that's the end. A lot of the emotional complexity I felt was very fitting. I kinda wish we got to see more of Harry and less of the side characters like Ginny, Cormac, Niles, and Aaron. But I understand it was necessary for the plot.

Thanks for all the great work. And I won't bother you anymore with my comments.
gingerbreadmantelpiece chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
"George saw one just now," Weasley said. "It's affecting him badly too. He thought it was Fred."

Just who is alive and who is dead here?
gingerbreadmantelpiece chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
In this chapter Niles asks what 's is. But in chapter 2 it says the following.

"If you are having an epileptic seizure." said Snape in a frosty tone, "I will be more than happy to direct you to 's."

The boy looked quizzically at Snape's face. "What's that? And I wouldn't take anything to go to that hell-hole again."