Reviews for Ashes of Time
Jewel Becky chapter 16 . 2/23
You mixed up Fred and George.
imagaYthgiL chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
I started with your story 'Tread Softly' and then dove straight into 'Ashes of Time'. I was checking your profile for more stories by you and was so excited to see that you had written a sequel. I have to say that both stories kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time just to see how everything would come together! I really like the way that the endings were not too drawn out. The endings give just the right amount of information without feeling that I didn't find out enough or feeling like I'd been dragged away from the original story. I just wanted to let you know that I fully enjoyed both 'Tread Softly' and it's wonderful sequel 'Ashes of Time'. I wish you luck on any future writing endeavors as you are quite an exceptional author.
Anon chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
Creepy as heck but really really nicely written. Loved it...got a little confused sometimes, but overall, it was wonderful
scrooge25 chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
Do you remember when you brought me here for the first time? Brought me here for the first time? I think I slept on the couch."

Harry's doppelganger says this, but I can't remember him ever sleeping on the couch. Maybe I'm wrong?

Well, that's the end. A lot of the emotional complexity I felt was very fitting. I kinda wish we got to see more of Harry and less of the side characters like Ginny, Cormac, Niles, and Aaron. But I understand it was necessary for the plot.

Thanks for all the great work. And I won't bother you anymore with my comments.
scrooge25 chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
"George saw one just now," Weasley said. "It's affecting him badly too. He thought it was Fred."

Just who is alive and who is dead here?
scrooge25 chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
In this chapter Niles asks what 's is. But in chapter 2 it says the following.

"If you are having an epileptic seizure." said Snape in a frosty tone, "I will be more than happy to direct you to 's."

The boy looked quizzically at Snape's face. "What's that? And I wouldn't take anything to go to that hell-hole again."
scrooge25 chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
The boy flushed and then took one sip, then another. Not at all like that time the idiot boy had downed a entire vial i one gulp, Snape thought. The memory seemed from a lifetime ago.

I believe this part is talking about Niles and the Tranquility Potion. From what I recall he didn't down the entire vial, as that would defeat the purpose of the business transaction. But foolishly took a sip to test it for poison. ...He must not have cared too much about dying.
scrooge25 chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
When Harry goes back with Snape to his flat, the topic of Harry Potter being Jonathan Frost comes up...

"How did you... find out?"

"Albus always knew," Snape said. His voice sounded cold, even to himself. "And Granger figured it out herself."

Now I recall from the first chapter of Tread Softly that Dumbledore said he only guessed after Harry disappeared. And wasn't it said somewhere that Albus told Hermione? I think her and Lupin were talking about it.

...

Besides... how many people have Dark Marks on their face?
scrooge25 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Ginny says Neville is doing well in Brazil while in the last chapter of Tread Softly Dumbledore said Neville was dead. But considering the man was crazy, I won't put too much stock into it.
HaruHarry chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
your stories are wonderful
phoebuscat chapter 17 . 8/9/2014
WOW! I never saw this ending coming! Here I am, crying over that doppleganger scene, and there is Harry... alive! Hopefully, Snape will put aside his stubborn pride and fears and finally allow himself to be happy!
Marvelously done, bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Thank GOD there's a sequel. The end of Tread Softly broke my heart into pieces. I am thrilled for the sequel and hopeful of a happy ending.
cztelnik chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
Quite an interesting series, well written and unusual plot-line.
Diary of Madness chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
beautiful
Wolf's Redemption chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
I just wanted to say, in regards to Fred and George, that you kind of confused me. This chapter it says that George is alive and Fred dead, but all chapters before this said that Fred was alive and George dead. It would be awesome if you could clear this up for me.