Reviews for Ashes of Time
Lila Dunmare chapter 17 . 1/14
That kind of ending is quite frustrating. But I also liked it in a way. In any case, that was a great fanfiction. I really had a great time reading it. Thank you for your work !
Kimmytrainer chapter 17 . 4/6/2017
What? No, don't just end it there! Awww I wanted to read them finally getting together and admitting their love... darn. Anyway, that was enough of a happy ending for me. Wonderful job! Oh, just so you know, you started replacing the living twin Fred with George a chapter or two ago.
Kimmytrainer chapter 16 . 4/6/2017
Damn I was hoping that Voldemort's half of Harry's soul had been kissed and Harry's half had remained. But hat wouldn't be the Jonathan that Severus loves, would it?
Kimmytrainer chapter 15 . 4/6/2017
What? No!
Kimmytrainer chapter 13 . 4/6/2017
Everything is so convoluted (_)
Kimmytrainer chapter 10 . 4/6/2017
I really don't want Harry to go to Azkaban or anything, but I also don't want Fred to be blamed for Zabini's death if he didn't do it, which is pretty obvious. Wish Harry didn't take such a violent route. And to think, it's all because Severus asked him...
Kimmytrainer chapter 6 . 4/6/2017
Yay! Sigh I hope he and Snape can be close again
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 4/6/2017
Pretty sure that's Harry in there. It's like in Avatar lol. But what does it mean, 500 times stronger than Hogwarts? That sounds unhuman. Hmmm
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Hoping that's the numbingly cold place Harry's at. He's a main character so he's gotta show up soon, right?
cztelnik chapter 16 . 2/26/2017
One of the most existential HP series and fics but still has adventure and even some humor if mostly dark and dramatic. The worst thing is the end, final words haunting, leaving a constant yearning for more. It is very kind and cruel all the same to the characters, they don't get the gift of obliviousness for their actions. Fred has to say he lies, when he does. Harry kills Niles because he is jealous? Severus loses both Harry and Niles partly due to his unwillingness to admit he still cares, Ginny has to face her own demons and Hermione is forcefully made to face her self rightous obtuseness by Severus; the sacrifice of her son to machinations to try and make Harry act how she wanted. It is as dramatic and merciless almost as Tolstoy but not quite as tragic.
ava da keda chapter 17 . 11/10/2016
Holy shit.
That was soo good!
I've pulled through both stories in just a few days.
I love it.
Amazing!
bellatrix black chapter 17 . 8/29/2016
I think you are a crazy loon,i don't even understand the just so confusing
alvia viridis chapter 17 . 8/25/2016
this story is just beautiful, I cry!
I'm just a little disappointed that there was no lemon, whether in-Tread Softly or in Ashes-of-Time.
but I still enjoyed this moving story!
tica-chan chapter 17 . 6/9/2016
F*ck. I cried (a lot) !

Thanks for this amazing story.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 17 . 1/25/2016
fue hermoso! gracias por escribir esta secuela! ya me moria!
gracias!