Reviews for Simple Words
Maskelle chapter 37 . 2/10/2008
Hsppy Valentine to you as well! It was really sweet and I loved it! Cant wait to find out the next word!
Shadowy Nightmare chapter 28 . 2/9/2008
I love it. Please write soon.

If you could, would you do a request by me? If you can the word is "Shadows".

Thanks for the good read!
Maskelle chapter 36 . 2/9/2008
Okey I must admit I hate valentine but Your fic makes is it an enjoyable holiday! Loved it and cant wait for the next part!
CBDemyx chapter 35 . 2/4/2008
AWE! BEST ONE YET!
Maskelle chapter 35 . 2/3/2008
I think this was one of the most briliant chapters you wrote! I really loved the quotes. I loved how Haruhi told him that she has a say in the matter as well! I dont know if you do requests with names in stead of words but I really would like a story with marie antoinette (Tamakis dog) Well, anyway loved it and cant wait for the next chapter!
Maskelle chapter 34 . 2/3/2008
Grin, I can easily picture Hikaru and Kaoru doing that! Loved it!
Maskelle chapter 33 . 2/3/2008
hmm, my pet mouse had such a wheel once and it only walked in it when I was trying to sleep-_- Poor Hika, some lessons are just too long! loved it!
book pirate chapter 34 . 2/3/2008
Aww. It was cute.

Word: Valentine
TheSilverEternity chapter 34 . 2/3/2008
Heh. That's pretty awesome. I like all you past chapters that I haven't updated on, simply because I haven't had time. Gomen.

Word: Lonely

~SGC
Maskelle chapter 32 . 2/3/2008
Sweet! People are truelly different when they fall in love. I loved how Hikaru is so sweet and quit when he is alone with Haruhi! Loved it and cant wait for the next chapter!
CBDemyx chapter 31 . 2/2/2008
Hehehe, purple XD I liked it
TheSilverEternity chapter 30 . 1/14/2008
Aw... It's cute.

I like it.
Maskelle chapter 30 . 1/13/2008
I just found your one-shots and I really like them! Cant wait for the next one!
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 30 . 1/13/2008
Loll

Paints a very funny picture.

Update soon.

Xx Tohru x Seraphina xX
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 29 . 9/9/2007
Great one. Loved it. I have a new word for you. It's family. Please update soon. Xx Tohru x Seraphina xX