Reviews for Avatar Meets Disney
Birdflame chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
Jack Sparrow. I laughed so hard at that part.
Sokka aka Wang Fire chapter 22 . 6/17/2013
Noooooooo! What's this about this story being discontinued!? This was one of the best if not the funniest fanfic a I've ever read! I thank you for your story but I am begging you to continue it!
marianna.rishamwy chapter 22 . 9/29/2012
u really need to continue this! people love it! and believe me your the only one that took this idea and wrote it so fantastically, i tried and turned out as a complete disaster, you are a great- uh no sorry, a AMAZING writer! you make it look so easy, this story is the best thing ive read here so far, and i read alot of fanfiction, please continue this! this story has so much potential! and i know you wrote this like 5 years ago but i aure you people wouldnt mind that : )
Naosj chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
The anachronisms are jarring.
The Whip chapter 22 . 7/18/2012
hey dude upatde soon or else a cobra is going getting you?
Sarah Goodwill chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Why was it discontinued! This pairing is wayyyyy better then the Mozenrath/Sedira pairring
Sairresh chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
disney over load... kingdom hearts ayn't got **** on this
flyingpig chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I don't know how you came up with this pairing, but it makes sense. Iroh and the sultan can be really similar: the older relative who's really annoying to their free-spirited and often grumpy kids and always tries to play matchmaker. It is really similar to how I would imagine the characters in this situation, except for the possibility that Jasmine would be more passive-aggressive to get rid of Zukoh. Anyways, it's really funny. Great idea and nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
this is my favriot story, though i havent read it in a while, it was actulally the story that got me in to the fandom so please don't discontinue it please, pretty please, pretty please with everything you like on it.
Karona BHM chapter 22 . 12/31/2011
OMG THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME! please keep writing more of this awesome story!
Karona BHM chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
YES! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW SAVVEY?
Karona BHM chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
HAHA THIS IS SOOOO AWESOME! i love how you're introducing all of these disney charictors as well as avatar! this story is the BEST!

CRAZY!
Masquerade flower chapter 22 . 7/14/2011
I have officially fallen in love with this story, I really hope you haven't forgotten about it. Please update soon :D
Harry Potterfan girl22 chapter 8 . 6/1/2011