Reviews for Ends and Means
Master Ciel Phantomhive chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
... No words are able to describe the craziness, the awesomeness, the epic-ness that is this story. So I pray that my review will convey the message that I'm trying to give well.

ED IN A MINISKIRT! I laughed at that. Actually, I laughed at every part of this story. I loved the paper cranes too! Of course Roy would make paper cranes out of paperwork. I should start doing that to my schoolwork. I want my wish granted!

All to make Roy blush. I suspect Ed blushed a lot after each attempt! And I suppose it's hard to make Roy blush, what with his expertise in the dating field!

I'm definitely favouriting this story!
TheCityTurnsOrange chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Ack! I'm so confused, I just reviewed Ends and Means on Call My Name, so anyway, here's the review for Call My Name, since I can't post two. Yeah, I'm a real idiot.

Anyway, I really adored Call My Name because you integrated some meaningful-ness (?) into fluffy fluff, and because you never explicitly stated what was going on except once (or maybe twice). The accuracy and almost comic subtlety with which you wrote Al really impressed me. I loved that interpretation!

All in all, just really great.
Flair-of-fire chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Cute crack! _ I didn't catch on until the end when it was all explained (I'm so slow _;)

um, what does 'squicked' mean? It is officially notin any of my dictionaries (and I looked real hard too!)

One last thing I have to say: LEER whenever you have Ed and leer in the same sentence I feel a fangirl squeal coming on. Perfect, perfect description! I think Ed is the only underage anime / manga character that can leer. (the only others from FMA I can think of are Envy (he's 400 or somthing) and Hughes (but only when he's about to show you pictures of Elysia)

Once again, I must say this is an awesome crack!oneshot and it is being fav'd

~Flair
hyperdude chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
what do you mean crack? It's precious! Cutest thing I've seen in years! If you can't tell already, I loved it!
BittyWhiteFox chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
rofl That was hilarious. And so kawaii. Faved
Sasukes Half Eaten RiceBall chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
hmm, this was actually extremely well dont for crack :) u could easily pull this off as a regular fanfic. but either way great job
PinkHairNightmare chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
sweet sweet beautiful crack...i loved it...very very much...i think i shall add it to my favorites :]...wow roy blushing...amazing
catwwomen47 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
OMM THAT WAS HILARIOUS! XD lol
MARYLOVER chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I liked it, liked it a lot, good work dear.

I wonder what Ed would buy to Roy with all the money.
silkendreammaid chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
but it's good crack...lol

silken :)
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
oh my gosh, this is so cute! *squeals* im so glad i got back into FMA again..especially Roy/Ed..*sighs in content* i'm faving this!
FlashDrive chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Aw, but I love your crack! XD It made me laugh - which annoyed my parents, and that's ALWAYS fun! This was such an awesome little story. And very realistic too. It WOULD probably take something like that to make Roy blush. (Of course, Ed would be the one to do it.) Ooh, and I have to say my favorite line (or one of my favorites) was:

"So if they had planned this...then...the miniskirt had been worn voluntarily?"

XD PRICELESS! And now I really wanna see a picture of Ed in a miniskirt with pigtails and calf-high boots. Hmm...TO THE INTERNET! Great job! Looking forward to the chapter fic! (Is it for FMA?)