Reviews for Proud
Lilingppg007 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This may be short but its touching. I like the way you made Wyatt care about the way Leo treated Chris. Not many fics actually do that.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
so sad T_T
teamchris chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Good job on the story.

Seeing Chris scrub the floor for his mother really broke my heart through.

Good thing he has Wyatt there, because Leo can be so dumb sometimes.
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was depressing, but still well written and worth reading! :D
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This is a great story! I love how Wyatt defends Chris to Leo and, even though Leo wasn't like that, how he just absent-mindlessly asked Chris to clean the kitchen floor to make Piper proud of him.

Great story! Keep up the great work!
Melinda Wyatt Charmed chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
OMG! That was so sad! You really made me cry. Chris's image in my head cleaning the kitchen floor was really devastating! I loved Wyatt's last quote the most “She IS proud of you, Chris! I swear to god, she is…!” It was great! Really awesome! Keep up the good work!
ladylookslikeadude chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Aw, that was sweet.
sn0zb0z chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Great story and well written. Well done!
piperspeanut chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I loved this oneshot it was great I have read it more than once...wish it was longer but it was good.
Evil Amplified chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Ah that was such a good story. It was so full of emotions. I absolutely loved it.
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Kyle: HEY! Howw come you didn't tell us she had another one

Lena: I didn't know!

Dean: Well you should have!

Lena: HEY! Listen you i do not spend my entire day on the computer! i do have a life you know!(sends evil glare)

Dean: O God...Sorry!

Lena: That's better!ok now tell her you like it

Everyone: WE LOVE IT
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
ok, you can so see Chris doing that, Wyatt being so protective and Leo being such a clueless idiot. you made me cry
Beleninwe chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Oh, that was... so... sweet! Sorry I didn't come before, I've been crazily busy these days :) Ok, well... I'll admit that I was waiting because I wanted to be review number 10, but I couldn't wait more :P

Awesome job, I want more, will there be more, yes? Man, that Leo can be imprudent!

Love to see you back so soon!
lac t chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
great to see this! excited to read more.
Manavie chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Aw...That was cute. Hope you'll write more Wyatt and Chris stories.