Reviews for Regrets
XrayTech4Christ chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
PLEASE continue this story! I'm loving it!
markaleen chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
Aww, sweet story. I really enjoyed it :)
ph08 chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
i love this chapter! keep up the good work!
MaryFan1 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I know it was short but I didn't want to belabor it too long. I will try to post more soon. I am in school and work full time so I have been busy but semester break is coming up. Thanks for the reviews guys.
Motorheadache95 chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
Wow, what a short appointment :) Awesome though! I was starting to think you weren't going to finish it! Please don't make us was so long for the next one, it's killing me!
zuka4one chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
nice job with chapter. Continue. I really like the fact that Ray is really going to start taking a look at why he is the way he is and how it affects the people around him.
Motorheadache95 chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
Hey! Author! Where's the rest? Come on!
Motorheadache95 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This is pretty interesting, where's more? MORE!
zuka4one chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
Go Ray. I hope they do get back together but the one thing i woild like to see in the story is marriage counseling and lots of it. Good job Mary.
alinaandalion chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Aw, I'm so happy that Ray told Debra that. I can't wait to see how she feels about him. You did a good job with not making them work things out immediately. I can see how things could possibly become very complicated which would be a lot of fun to read. Anyway, I hope you update soon!
alinaandalion chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
I feel bad for Ray. I can't wait to see where you're going with this.
zuka4one chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Hey nice job. Sounds like Ray is in some kind of delimna. Why doesnt he just talk to her? or talk to a counselor. He needs to find out why he is the way he is and what made he do the things he did and things like that

Mary
alinaandalion chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
Wow. Robert and Ray certainly have some issues with each other now. I kind of feel bad for Ray. I think he's still in love with her. Anyway, update soon!
alinaandalion chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I'm not sure how I feel about this story either. I'm looking forward to seeing where you are going to go with this, but I kind of have mixed feelings about Debra and Ray being divorced and Debra being with Andy. Of course, I'm the one who is writing a story about Debra and Robert kissing. Anyway, I'm going to keep reading and I think you did a good job starting this one out.