Reviews for Food Stories
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
…I agree with Riku and Sora right now…(dying on the inside because of awesome insanity)

Yay! Roxy is back to normal. Dang…though now Axel knows what to do to make Rox be like that…oh dear…haha! Be careful what you drink Roxas…oh, and Roxas is acting EXACTLY like me when I drink too much soda (like…Pepsi…Coke…Sprite…Crush…). MAJOR. CAFFINE. HANGOVER. Yup…this is why I’ll never drink. If I get a hangover from just two cans of soda…oh man. Well, Roxas has a wonderful thing called a sugar/chocolate hangover. Haha! Best part: I get those if I eat nothing but chocolate all day. (Which I do…often and commonly. Hehehe…)

Face-palms. A lot.

Ha! I knew that Roxas totally had a hangover of chocolate. Awesome…

Great collaboration of one-shots you have here. They are very cute, and even are good enough to let people take them differently depending on their views. I like that.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
I can see a sissy Axel randomly leaping into the arms of Roxas, who is either A) rolling his eyes or B) irritated by the pyro but still very freaked out at the birds. My answer is C) all of the above. And of course awesome Zexy will have thought of a very smart way to keep himself and his friend (ONLY FRIENDS…totally) from being in the middle of it. He is the Schemer after all.

I love Xigbar. So, so very much. And I love Roxas’ action towards Axel whenever the pyro decides to get a little too friendly with him. He is always the mature one. Awesome he is.

~Dies from so much laughter up until the teacher confronting Xigbar~

Yes, yes Xigbar. Strange enough as it is, it IS (sometimes…often…normally) illegal to shoot things. Animals. People…yeah. Hey, its Xigbar! What do you expect? At least they are just airsoft guns…

~Dies from laughter. Again~

Oh, and yes Demyx, friends SHOULD tell other friends when their friend screams like a girl.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
You're right, it does rub off. HA! BUT NOT ON ME! I am SOO totally still innocent and naive...totally. Yup. Well, I really liked Demyx today...gods...I loved Demyx today! Zexy was so nice, getting him a bagel...haha! Demyx...oh Demyx...
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
The epicness...killed me. D

Oh gods...Demy...oh gods...(does not stop laughing until a good 3 whole minutes later)
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I think that this was really cute!
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
Axel, Roxas, chocolate, and coffee. I knew I'd like this before I started reading. And what do you know... I like it! It's adorable. Yay for hugs with feeling! No, wait, I mean hugs with FEELING. Oh man, that's brilliant. I must keep this in mind... Roxas is to chocolate as Sora is to pie.

Zexion. Is. EVIL. When it comes to writing. I have less trouble keeping Reno in character (never played FF7 or seen Advent Children) than I have with Zexion. AND I've written Zexion into three stories. THREE. Sure, I've only posted one of them, but still. Zexion is evil when it comes to staying in character!

And that was my rant for the day...

gravitational defiance chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Seriously cute, as always!

Kiki Lelsissia chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
Poor seagull. Never mess with Xigbar, man, never mess with Xigbar. Cute! Whee! The cuteness is attacking my brain like the seagulls were attacking the poptarts!

Even though he did sort of deserve it, that's still overkill. Somewhat.

Lyoness of Avalon chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
I applaud Xigbar. Seagulls need to be shot. Evil things.

The fact that Axel screams like a girl is hilarious. I can totally see Roxas dropping him if Axel tried to leap into his arms.
gravitational defiance chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Aww, that was so cute. I can imagine Axel screaming like a girl, for some reason

Kiki Lelsissia chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
Riku's comment... At least I'm not the only one who took that wrong. I blame my friends and reading all 60 couple chapters of What If by freaky-hanyou... So... that was adorable! I squealed. Good thing no one else is home at the moment... And Axel didn't embarrass Roxas in front of the whole world today. Just in front of himself. And Kairi so called Axel to get him over there. And I totally had a flashback to the last one when Zexion gave Demyx the bagel. It's like WHOA. Bagel. Axel has such a romantic side! -squeals again-

gravitational defiance chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
Aw, now that was just so cute. I would never have thought of anything like that!

(Heh, I get what you mean with the twoplayer Riku thing. You're not the only one with a perverted mind!)

I loved it!

gravitational defiance chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Aww, those were so cute!

I like the idea of linking them together. Poor Cloud!

YAY for Zemyx
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
That would be awesome, if you managed to link them together. I can totally imagine Cloud, Demyx, Sora, and Roxas all being brothers, I'd feel pretty sorry for Cloud though. I can imagine it could get pretty insane sometimes. Ah, amazing! And adorable too, don't think I mentioned that yet. I'd read that comic! Matter of fact, I'd attempt to draw it, but every time I try to draw any KH character, I end up disgracing them. First time I tried to draw Axel... let's just say I didn't draw again for a week. I was too afraid to. I'm good at doing them as stick figures though. Haha. That's what I do in Spanish class, entertain myself with stick figure Organization members acting out ridiculous scenarios. I like bagels, almost as much as pie.

Kiki Lelsissia chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Wondering why I didn't read this earlier... Hm... Guess I saw it back when I was still a Riku hater or something. Anyway, hilarious! Totally adorable, and did I mention hilarious? Now to go read the next one. _

-Kiki

Oh yeah. I like pie too. Does anyone not?