Reviews for Nighttime Wishing
EmeraldHeart12 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
you did . . . . wait for it, wait for it, AWESOME! So says me iEmeraldHeart12 ;) i m a sucke for romances espically narutohinu
EmeraldHeart12 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
crazyfroggster8 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
aw so cute! loved it inu's wish was funni too lol
Julia-Emily chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
amazing your writing is very good

you know how to right fluff you do

with a little humour at the end it was perfect.
Dark Kitten Saki chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
It was pretty kawaii! I liked it! Have you read To Catch A Star? It's cute and somehow sorta reminds me of your story some how... any way here's the link if you're intrested:

/s/3671039/1/To_Catch_A_Star

Arigato!

Saki
Wolflover155 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I liked it a lot is their going to be anther one?
brakken chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
AW that's so cute! I really love the fluffiness of it all it's so sweet and ridiculous and wonderful all at the same time...*sighs*...I have very few things to criticize (all grammatical and/or typographical mistakes so don't worry about me cramping your style or idea I think they're just fine)

It's just that on your profile it says that you like reviews that help make you better so...I'm trying to help make you a better writer?

UM

Proofreading would probably fix most of these things...Even once, they're that simple...

Here are the ones you might not have known about...

1 to 'mentally ask himself' is redundant. If you're asking yourself something, it's already mental seeing as it came from your mind.

2 far-off doesn't need a hyphen, as they are two separate words.

3 You can't rub tenderly, but you can rub a tender head, or you can rub something that is tender gingerly or carefully.

And, because I feel guilty for submitting you so unfairly (this was your first fanfic right?) to my nitpicking, I'm just goin to say that I love this sentence. It just, well, worked so well...

I don't really know how to describe it, but I liked it. So good job!

"It just...slipped from her mouth."

Actually...I really liked how you portrayed Kagome in general in this piece, so good job with her too!
Oddery chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
There is only one word to describe this: 'Aw.'
beaner93 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Ramen? Geez, he isn't romantic at all when it comes to wishes s he? *sigh* Oh well, at least they confessed. :)
rpalaniy chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
hahaha so ute and oh soo romantic... hm if only it were true
Kitten-the-Wolf chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
So cute!
Inuyashagrl101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
aw that adorable! I luv it
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Very Cute! I liked it! _
colorfulCheshire chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
fluffy. that was so cute. i luv the fluff
J.F. Posey chapter 2 . 7/16/2007