Reviews for Harry Potter and the Last Marauder
Summire chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
UPDATE!
kitausu1 chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
Gah! Update please! I feel so bad for Sirius!
4marauders chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
liking the story i like hearing about the Marauders time sounds so much fun lol i like photo's too
SiriusScruffy chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
I'm liking this story and it's not corny or horrible. Please update soon because it is sweet. I like how you had Sirius jealous of Severus. I feel sorry for Sirius when Remus runs off.

RL4SBnotNT
Illyra chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
Good story, I like it. Sometimes (not often) you should check your spelling. You write "cruses" instead "curses". Its only minor, but such things make a good story to a great story.

Oh, and I love the pictures Remus shows Harry.
Slasharific chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
Yes, corny, not horrible, though.
Golden Lass chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
oh man is there anymore because I would like to see what happens next
koorimechick chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
aw! sweet! I want more! You know I do!
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
So sweet! I can't wait for more.

G.S.1307
Lyless and Lockesilver chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
I love this story!
LadyAnalyn chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
I really like this a lot. You've read The Shoebox Project? I love it, it's so well done (though they are a little off on the years) I hope they update it too, because they really shouldn't end it where they ! Anyway, I can't wait for more of your story.
Jupiter 13 chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Corny and horrible? What the f**k are you talking about? It was frikkin' briliant! Continue this soon! I LUV it!
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Hooray! They kissed!

Hah. I love it.

]
naughty and delicious chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
NO! Not corny and terrible at all. I loved it, very cute and I laughed and went "aw" so it was great! Keep up the good work and love the siri-remy connection! Update soon!
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
Awesome! I always wanted Harry and Remus to have a talk about the Marauders. Great job! I can't wait for more.

G.S.1307