Reviews for Soldier
The Cybertonium Warrior chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Man. It took me ten minutes to read this story, but my eyes are teary.
Link's Rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Cuteness, and sadness, and friendship make for a good but sad story
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
/watch?vWVIprQWXglE
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Great story! It was really sad but was also very true. Hopefully your story made more than a few people think about how we all just forget about everything important that occurred in our history. I know it made me think about it.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Oh, OP...

*hugs*
Jillian Jiggs chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
agh..my face is all red from crying! Damn your writing skills! I still have tears. That was written really well. I hope you continue doing work like this, but much more heart warming.
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
*sniff* so sad :/... but also so well written. i like it a lot and hope, that you write more :) perhaps some with sam/bee, ironhide/will or epps/jazz ? :)

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
samus18 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Sad, but you did a great job with this. ]

I like it.
Flameshield chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Gah, i forgot to review back when i read this some time ago, i forget.

I like how you used a veteran to help Optimus sort through his troubled mind. it was also fairly sad, which is cool as well

Keep up the good work.

Flameshield
Andy chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
wow! that was amazing! there are no words that i can use to say to describe that! *cries in corner* but, again... WOW!

yay, he has a soft side! _
Venom-117 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Wow...Just wow, this is one of the best fics i've read, i'm speechless, very well written, my hat is off to you
sonofwolf chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
aw :(

so sad
Mrs. Optimus Prime chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
This made me so sad. I really liked it a lot. It reminded me of my great grandfather who past away a few years ago. He fought during WWII. He died because of cancer. Well I loved this fic.
Lil Angel chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
God Almighty I love this story so much! Its soo sad! I cried alittle of this story...Im so emotional! Poor Optimus and poor Frank (BulletProof)...Beautiful just!... the 1 share there burdens to eachother of there past.
Prime Revolver chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
This one brought tears to my eyes. Even though its sad I love the depth you put into it and the just love it in general. Awesome work for a first TF fic.

-P.R.