Reviews for Giving in to Draco Malfoy
jj chapter 2 . 8/15
hey this was so awsme. i request u write an full story amaybe a few more chapters please ...i cant stop thinking about it. I have read it for 5 time this time plzzzz write mor
Why are things so horrible?
CJ chapter 1 . 7/27
I wonder why he didn't just kill her afterwards.
I like your story very much! Hopefully a next chapter
Potterhead123 chapter 2 . 5/11
I liked the first chapter but the 2nd, the only problem I have with it is you made her so weak. Hermione was never weak. I expected her to fight, to break free and Malfoy to understand and then love that in her. I didn't expect her to be caved in some room waiting like a housewife. The harry touch was good but I wanted more from your depiction of Hermione.
Stupidest story ever
nancy chapter 2 . 4/14
please continue it soon.
Not to be rude or anything, but apparently for me it looked like a rape...
Emma Watson chapter 2 . 3/13
Hi, please take this down. It hurts my feelings when i see this, i really regret participating in the movie "Harry Potter" My whole life is ruined now. Most people are making discusting fan fictions about me. Take this down immediatley.
G.B chapter 2 . 3/1
wow! Thats all i have to say. wow!
Emma chapter 1 . 2/18
OMG...OMG...OMG. I have no other words, but OMG. btw it is a good kind of OMG.
Lol chapter 1 . 2/2
I found this really great all i have to say is a bit gross
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
This is the best fanfic I have ever read. Thank you so much. I have never been happier in my life:) if you add more to this I'm not sure if I will ever see it but you are amazing, and should write some different ones like this. You are just such a great writer, and I love that you took the time to write this:)
Potter rulz chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
No! Add more to this please!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2014