Reviews for Garden Glow
Tamara chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
I love I wonder what will happen to Kai and Hilary and also what happens in the tournament.
dot chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Ignore this review, its basically me just being slightly over analytical about a fanfic lol

hmmm, if by birth control, you mean the pill, im pretty certain if your taking it every day (except for that seven day gap when you'll have your period) and you're taking it at the same time every day, then its 99% effective. and doctors only say 99% because saying a 100% is not very scientific ...

that kinda distracted me from the story a bit (but thats not really your problem).

and i know this is meant to be a pregnancy story line but whhhhyyyy wouldn't kai use a condom? lol sorry that too is something that distracts me from pregnancy storys. Its like... im pretty sure at 19 years of age and with a career in beyblading etc, why would he have sex without a condom? Plus, it's a bit disrespectful to hilary, seeing as she'd be the one with the consequences of unprotected sex. at 17 would she really want to be a mother? especially as in in the cannon she's really enthusiastic about her schooling. it seems more realistic that she'd probably wait till she's older etc.

I probably sound ridiculously annoying but i think realism is an important aspect to a story line, it brings the reader in a lot more effectivly. You can disregard my review if you like, its not a great review i admit..
ValleryRose chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
nice one!

the prophecy made it even more interesting!

waiting for the update...update soon!
kaihil lover chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Have I ever mentioned I hate Ming Ming, if not: I fucking hate Ming Ming. 'Nough said. :P

Oooh, a girl full of teams... wait, scratch that, it didn't come out right, a team full of girls... :P I wonder how good they'll be...

More KaiHilness. :P

Good chapter. Update.
Okami1001 chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
oooooh awesome! i like how you keep bashing Ming-Mingi don't like her very much, update soon :D i also liked how Mariah, Emily and Julia stood up for Hilary like that and hoe Mariah wanted to be the godmother, that was cute. update soon!
kaihil lover chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Ooh, the prophecy in the end sounded so cool. :P I wonder what will happen?

Ming Ming. Bitch. : Well, the other girls sure showed her. :P

Well, update soon.
kaihil lover chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Aww, Hilary-chan, don't worry, everything would be fine.

Fighting over food, how typical of those two. lol xD

I was right everyone was happy for them.
kaihil lover chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Okay, so what Hilary did was wrong, but her father went way over board, I mean who'd kick their daughter out of the house?

Well, I hope Hilary stays fine...

Update Soon. :P
AquilaTempestas chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
That is unfortunately true Tyson, there's always got to be some crazy person that is tough to beat. But a whole team of strong bladers? It will be a hard one.

More KaixHil!

Update when you can!

AquilaTempestas chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
I do hope the girls can beat them.

But what happened to Hilary? I wanna know more more her pregnancy and Kai's role and how he feels about it all.

Happy to see some beybattling, sadly a of fics lack this element.

AquilaTempestas chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Oo new teams being formed? I wonder what teams they will be and what threat they pose to Kai and Hilary.

Cool tournament in several countries in Europe. Home advantage indeed for some of the teams.

A team full of girls? Lol at everyone getting angry at Ming Ming. This team can't win!

I must admit, I thought Aquilina was Aquila at one point haha.

Some parts were a little confusing, but I'm sure it'll make more sense as the story progresses.

AquilaTempestas chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
At least they're all happy :D

I wonder who she will pick as the godmother.

They are being watched by a dark shadow? Ooo that doesn't sound good.

My only problem with this chapter is the second part - seems like it's being read as a script? But other than that, the legend sounds good! It sounds like a fantasy story and I love fantasy fics.

AquilaTempestas chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Oh they're going to tell the Bladebreakers? I bet that's not going to go down well, but I can only hope they'll be understanding of the whole situation.

["DACHI COME BACK HERE WITH THAT MEAT BUN IT's MINE" ] HA HA! Gotta love Tyson and his obsession with food. Also loved Daichi cackling madly about it and running away.

Oooh Daichi won. Poor Tyson.

Oh yay BEGA are present :D

Oh so they're not just telling the Bladebreakers... they are telling everyone!

Suspense!

AquilaTempestas chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Oh no Hilary has discovered she is pregnant with Kai's child. What on earth is she going to do now? It's sad her father is so upset with her about the whole thing, but I guess it's hard to accept. Does he know who the father is? I suspect he does.

*continues to read*