Reviews for Empathy
claraowl chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
*laughs*
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I love stories about Yashiro! Unfortunately, so few of them are characterized as well as this one. Well done!
altairi chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Poor Yashiro! To be caught between Ren and Sho, unable to make a move at the gorgeous Shouko... Those entertainers really need to grow up and stop making the lives oh the people around them too complicated.

The fanfic was hilarious. It was really intriguing how both managers avoided naming their artists during their conversation. Shouko only told whom she manages when she was already leaving. Somehow, this seemed like an unspoken agreement :D
treeflamingo chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Finally! I tell you, I have been veritably *hunting* for quality, unpredictable (well, at least not completely trite) Skip Beat! fanfic, and I have finally found it! Thanks for this story - it's entertaining, fresh (even three years later, wut), and in general very well done. Great job!
sherville7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
i like this one. it's nice to read about a different POV besdes the main characters.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
ha ha...I thought it was Kanae-san at first but hey!I can dream, right?
kyoko minion chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Please don't end it so soon!

At least add two more chapters.
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
this is really good!

DarkC
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
That was magic. Awesomeness. And it was such a natural conversation! You really captured Yshiro, too. Wonderful. :)
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Awesome Fic!

I loved the thinking in it.

So Good!
Spindelhona chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I would love to have this written into the manga. It's formidable! I'm not sure that's a proper word in english, but it's supposed to mean that I really like yor story. :)
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
_ oh, great oneshot. truly enjoyable. both managers lamenting over their charge and kyoko.

definately liked the description of shou toward here.

hope to find more fics of yours and wouldnt mind ths one continuing.
Gladiel chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
This was a fun coincidence! :)
MissSilver chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
OMG the pure irony is just great! I love it! I wonder if these two would ever get in a fight reguarding who Kyouko is better suited with? lol!

Misilver
call me Milo chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
yay, i love skip beat. and your is the first fic i've been able to get in too. hope the next chapter is quickly in coming.