Reviews for A Hero's Death
And-So-I-Solemnly-Swear chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Yes. True heroes, together forever and always.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This was wonderfully written, and it had (still has!) me crying like a baby. You did an excellent job.
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
;(((

I hate you. You made me cry. ;(

No, really. I bloody love you. This fi was awesome.

I love the Prewett twins. So few fics of them.

This was wonderful.

I can so see them doin this.

Broke my little heart.

;((

Beautiful.
LOLmonkeys chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
You had me bawling like a baby! this was amazing
TrueLoveCanHappen chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
that was a really good story it made me cry. :)
JustKonstantine chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This was so beautifully written, I'm all teary and emotional now. I loved it, especially the last bit.
Miss Mercury101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Absolutely wonderful story - very moving as well, I was nearly crying by the end.
bookworm199612 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This is amazing !
lyin chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
i really liked the 'pretty prewett'- alliteration!- and 'thanks for the compliment, Bella, you're not my type'. i prefer 3rd person fics for HP, they seem a little more natural for that fandom for me, but you worked it by getting into Gideon's head. a couple typos (i.e. barely, not barley) you could probably fix w/ a quick run-through... the flashback struck me as slightly awkward, and the snape prank was a touch mean but amusing, but i found the amelia/gideon pairing to be a really interesting one (though barely characterized, i thought of her in OotP as a bit tougher than she seems here, just personally)- but i loved the 'uncle gid, we won't have equal quidditch teams if you kick the bucket!'. Marlene/Fabian was another interesting, canon-possible pairing; and though i was surprised it was 13 death eaters instead of the mentioned 5 i figured you intended they took out all but the last 5. and their brief discussion at the end seemed appropriately brotherly. anyway, very nice look at the Prewetts, my personal fave minor order characters, good job and keep writing! :D
Narothan chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Now this is an awesome story, dude. Really great written. Rowling has a contestant. :D
thenoble chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
oh... i love the story! and i like your sense of humor(although the story was so sad) "the f&g thing!" haha.
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This is the best gideon fabian story i have ever read. i never made the connection between the F&G twins like that.. i can tell you really thought about the story. i absolutely love it!
Alyssa Laine chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Best. Story. Ever.
Lost But Found chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Oh god, leave it to Dumbledore to make you cry. In a good way, I guess. I'm sorry to say that I never really thought about Gideon and Fabian Prewett, but this was so sweet. The part about the ring killed. You did a very good job. I liked how they were trying to lighten the situation in the beginning, and even in the end, they knew it was their job to take as many of them with them as they could. Very hero-like.

"They came and joined the Order of the Phoenix as boys. They came out of battle as men. They died as heroes."
MegTao chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This brought tears to my eyes. I felt as if I was seeing both Fred and George die somehow...even though I knew pretty much nothing about Fabian and Gideon I felt like I got to know them during your short fic and even though from the beginning I knew they were going to die...it was still somehow a shock. I loved it.