Reviews for A Hero's Death
Lost But Found chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Oh god, leave it to Dumbledore to make you cry. In a good way, I guess. I'm sorry to say that I never really thought about Gideon and Fabian Prewett, but this was so sweet. The part about the ring killed. You did a very good job. I liked how they were trying to lighten the situation in the beginning, and even in the end, they knew it was their job to take as many of them with them as they could. Very hero-like.

"They came and joined the Order of the Phoenix as boys. They came out of battle as men. They died as heroes."
MegTao chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This brought tears to my eyes. I felt as if I was seeing both Fred and George die somehow...even though I knew pretty much nothing about Fabian and Gideon I felt like I got to know them during your short fic and even though from the beginning I knew they were going to die...it was still somehow a shock. I loved it.
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That made me cry. That one line: "I'm not leaving without you. I'd only be one half of a twin, then. What good is that?" It reminded me horribly of Fred and George. :-( Its so sad...
ParadoxOfInfinity chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Shouldn't it be Xenophilius Lovegood? Ah, you wrote this before DH came out... that's quite alright. The funeral part was a bit weak, you could've made it more emotional... However, overall - good story!
I.Pop.Rocks chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
this was so good. i actually had tears in my eyes :)

alright, well i really do love it!
3Patti chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
OMG that was such a good story! I'm not gonna lie... I cried! yes i no its pathetic but it was soo sad but so good!
Artemis Hunt chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Really good story! I've actually never read a Gideon and Fabian fic before...but I really like this one! The battle was especially good because those are sometimes hard to write.
Amk chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Aww... My name's Amelia! Aww, poor Amelia Bones - you made Gideon and Fabian as loveable as Fred and George, AWESOME job.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Brilliant! They remind me so much of Fred and George!

I love the use of humour in this as Gideon reflects on his life - especially the bit about the twins.

Brilliant!

Cuba
cosine chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Wow, can't believe I'm actually logged into this thing. :D Haven't been here in ages. (It's me, Amanda/Lionel, by the way.)

Lovely story! Made me very sad, though. And now I am sorely tempted to write a Lionel POV on everyone dying. Great job! I totally loved the part about the F/G sweaters.
Bianca Fiore chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Hey, it's B, a.k.a. your brother. This was bloody fantastic. I wrote an ff m'self about our deaths but I like yours so much better!

*glomps*