Reviews for A Hero's Death
MegTao chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This brought tears to my eyes. I felt as if I was seeing both Fred and George die somehow...even though I knew pretty much nothing about Fabian and Gideon I felt like I got to know them during your short fic and even though from the beginning I knew they were going to die...it was still somehow a shock. I loved it.
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That made me cry. That one line: "I'm not leaving without you. I'd only be one half of a twin, then. What good is that?" It reminded me horribly of Fred and George. :-( Its so sad...
ParadoxOfInfinity chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Shouldn't it be Xenophilius Lovegood? Ah, you wrote this before DH came out... that's quite alright. The funeral part was a bit weak, you could've made it more emotional... However, overall - good story!
I.Pop.Rocks chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
this was so good. i actually had tears in my eyes :)

alright, well i really do love it!
3Patti chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
OMG that was such a good story! I'm not gonna lie... I cried! yes i no its pathetic but it was soo sad but so good!
Artemis Hunt chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Really good story! I've actually never read a Gideon and Fabian fic before...but I really like this one! The battle was especially good because those are sometimes hard to write.
Amk chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Aww... My name's Amelia! Aww, poor Amelia Bones - you made Gideon and Fabian as loveable as Fred and George, AWESOME job.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Brilliant! They remind me so much of Fred and George!

I love the use of humour in this as Gideon reflects on his life - especially the bit about the twins.

Brilliant!

Cuba
cosine chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Wow, can't believe I'm actually logged into this thing. :D Haven't been here in ages. (It's me, Amanda/Lionel, by the way.)

Lovely story! Made me very sad, though. And now I am sorely tempted to write a Lionel POV on everyone dying. Great job! I totally loved the part about the F/G sweaters.
Bianca Fiore chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Hey, it's B, a.k.a. your brother. This was bloody fantastic. I wrote an ff m'self about our deaths but I like yours so much better!

*glomps*