Reviews for A Summertime Promise
Yay chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love you.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That was adorably sweet. My OTP :p Thank you for making my day.
MeaningAwaits chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Aww omg that was so adorble! ack! I love it ... i know ack doesn't fit there but it was either ack or ugh.. and ugh is just uh ... - well I love the story ! Keep it up (is what they usually say on report card)! Nice
12465739i4723 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Aww, that was cute. It was just perfect as regards characterisation. It's nice to see someone do this pairing for a change, and with both characters being In Character too. So thanks for such a great story.
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I told know whether I should squeal or not, being a guy.

I happened to be putting Hayner and Olette together as one of numerous side pairings in my own story, when I got the peculiar thought, 'Hey, I wonder if anyone has written any actual Haynette fics?' I'm very glad to say that I found yours.

The style was great, the humour of Hayner's mother was well placed and made the story that much more enjoyable, and Hayner's own dilema about his feelings for Olette and his inability to confess them struck true with me every time.

A quite excellent, masterful piece of work.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
mayaisnumber1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
i love this!

hayner's so cute here aww :3
Kyllex of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
AW! That was so ADORABLE! It was really cute. Well written! Great job! Instant fave! :]
Mimi-sama chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That was SO sweet!
Angelwingkitsune chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Aww, that was very sweet. I love to see hayner and olette being their witty selves (sp? lol), and I love the ending!
haru-teri22 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
hehe cute!

i'd like to hear about the 'random' conversation

they shared. it would make your story more...complete.

but it was good!