Reviews for Human Now?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 4/23
I am honestly loving this story and truly wish to see it continued:)
eternalzero chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
you story is awsome..! i hope you could update it fast..!
rafaael20 chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
I love the story I hope there next chapter I want to know Wat happen next please keep writing I big fan of story's n this I love it please writing the next chapter please
The Gungan chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Where's the next chapter...I was gettin into this story...
matt.bannon.31 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Awesome story! I'm kinda disappointed that you haven't updated in over 5 years. If you ever do come back though, I would love it if you updated this story!
DayDreamerFan chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Plz update soon i want to know what happens next!

Keep on writing!
Rukatofan chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
This story is going great! You have some really interesting plot twists going on, and even the lemon was written with class! I'm impressed. Keep it up! I'm dying to read the next chapter!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
That gives a while new diturbing idea to Henry and Terriermon's Biomerged form.
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
I like the lemon very good i cant wait for the next chapter
RockNation chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Hey that was one of the best stories I've ever read keep going!
DigimonTamersFan chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
awesome chapter, especially with the bar fight. keep it up. i hope you keep writing on this story.
narusaku69 chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
are you going to continue?
ruff1298 chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
Hope there's actually a continuation to this great story. I've seen the last updated date, and I hope you'll update soon. :)
ruff1298 chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
Loved the yiffing (lemon, the word yiffing is a furry fandom term) scene here especially since Terriermon was involved. :)
ruff1298 chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
I like Henry and Terriermon's little scene here. I wish this would happen to me with a less eye catching but nonetheless cute female Terriermon... good job, this story is getting pretty interesting.