Reviews for An Apology For Relatives
TheSecretMarauder chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Aw cute! Love this!
Case Chordlace chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I think my favourite line would have to be "Ironically, the weirdest dinners were the ones were nothing happened, as they tended to feature everyone around waiting for something exciting to happen with bated breath, and the Marauders happily munching away, ignoring everyone." I think it really sums them up. Keep em all on their toes, maybe wait for their guard to drop-if even just a bit-and then pounce! like the animals they are.

This piece of work is bril. And so was your other one, Inebriation. I read it a while ago, gonna go read it again now that I'm here.

never stop writing

hydraspit chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I liked it... and the turn of phrases didn't make me cringe at all. :D

This is a really interesting fic, it's different to really be able to see the Mauraders from a third party perspective in this way.

This is a really good bit of writing.
fancy-a-biscuit chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wow! Was this written as a response to challenge? If so, it should totally win.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
A highly developed system of hand signals? Man, I'd love to learn it. ]
ZombieBlinky chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That's hilarous! I can't get over how well you can write the marauder's evilness! I had a friend who was just like Sirius! When he graduated everyone was expecting him to do something, ANYTHING. And when nothing happened, everyone felt like the ceiling had collapsed on their shoulders! That's what I was reminded of! XD! Great write!
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 7/14/2007

I really enjoy reading your work. I love the hand-signals idea. That was outstanding!

I thought the rumor fed by James was highly amusing (Poor Sirius - and Snape for that matter).

And I love your closing about how they had what everyone else wanted. That they were family, albeit dysfunctional.

Wonderfully done. Excellent!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
A family of the most functionally disfunctional sort - lol, u know what, this sums the Marauders up perfectly!

Absoultely freaking brilliant is my way of summing up this story.

artemis-nz chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Aw, this was great. Very nostalgic, and a really enjoyable read.
adonais chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
More than one giggly conversation was spent in the library trying to determine just why James Potter was called “Prongs” by his friends.

You can still change it!