Reviews for Harry Potter and the Son of the Il Khağan
Kalin chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
I'd beta this story for you. But you would have to put up another chapter. This, incidentally, would make me very happy
Plue chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
I'm sorry I haven't been able to review in a long time, but let me just say: WOW. Chapters 1 and 2 were incredible; I thought Harry's characterization was simply perfect and I loved how the others interacted so smoothly with him too. The imagery in Chapter 2 was so strong I could visualize every necessary detail of the Bulgarian landscape, and this definitely enhanced the dark nature of the chapter.

I had initially thought, like Dimitrof did apparently, that the Khagan was Viktor Krum (since he's supposed to be the protagonist after all). Since that theory's been shot down though, I have another one: Viktor will become the new Khagan. I think that he is closely related to the current Khagan, and that the Krums ARE the dragon descendants. They both are similar physically, and they both seem to have a similar flying style. Just a theory, but let me know if it's close!

I hope you'll update soon, and if you need a beta-reader just let me know. :)

* Plue *
Madripoor Rose chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
Oh wow, this is amazing, almost as good as another book by JKR herself! I hope you continue, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
anonymouse chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
I've got only two words: YOU ROCK! Please, continue the story! Oh, please, please, please!(Well, that's more like...lemme see...10 words but you get it! I loved it! and I love Vicky as well!)
gabbers chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
hey, i really loved your prologue and first chapter, and i can't wait to read the rest of the story! i'm especially curious if Viktor is behind the second enclosed letter.

'til next time,

gabbers
Plue chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Personally, I think that your story sounds very interesting and I would love to read it; hopefully, you'll start updating the chapters soon :)

Here's to hoping that you do!

*Plue*