Reviews for Silence of the Waiting Hearts
Desiree chapter 1 . 5/24
yay to made me cry great story
Le055Li0n chapter 1 . 8/12/2019
brilliant except that humans live up to 140 years in most cases
bwong732 chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
whoa the feels bro dam it got me .. it got me good
RamenDreams18 chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
umm if enel felt that way he could have used his lightning to stop him getting killed and shanks didnt seem all that bothered but i liked the story
The Demonic Archangel chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
What a glorious, magnificent piece of story.
It really hopelessly charmed my heart, by how you arranged this story. I even read it for three times before decide to leave a review for you.

The first time I watch the episode where Luffy's almost being executed by Buggy in Louge Town, I think that this is the kind of end Luffy would wanted to, and will. Walking proudly to his death, with a smile on his face, showing how he accept his fate without any regret, and changed the world for the better. It's all just so... Luffy.

Thank you for create this story. :)
FallenNiji chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
So good... I can't stop crying! The feeeeeels!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Beyond beautiful story
Ciera chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Awesome! I love it! The world was so dedicated to Luffy, and the Straw-hats. I loved it.
Mr. Indigo chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This is the saddest story I have ever read... I can't stop myself from crying... good job... it takes a lot to make me cry...
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Man my eyes sure have gotten sweaty...quite hard to read...
readasifallbookswillburn chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Whaaat. is this? It is poetic, I see subtlety at work here.

Those last lines are wickedly soothing good ending lines. Really.

The first words of my reviews were whispered to myself by the way. I hat to recollect all that I had just read to appreciate how beautiful it is.

Even though I stand by the doctrine that nakamaship is better than pairing ship (and I'm a hypocrite since I read either, as long as it seems interesting) this made two pairings (where people would normally call him a player) but they can't because he died.
Sanji, he acted a tad ooc.

When you said Franky was the oldest that was the glaring mark that the story was done before Thriller Bark or situated. It's a shame, I know Brook would have had an interesting and a reaction that would have had many of us sharing, He might have captured Luffys intents from seeing his eyes and because he had suffered through if already.
And he would have best comforted the rest of the crew with a song that would have been a masterpiece of feelings and sensations.

Brook looked forlornly on at Luffys words. After the initial perusing of his captain eyes, the shock, horror, grim understanding and (his heart clenched, it gave out, begged to stop beating.)... Why was it happening again a part of him said? The other part saw his Captains eyes. They were...(you are the writer, a part with Brook can be the continuation if you are up to it. Whatever you desire.
Ghehhvd chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I'm gonna cry! That was so fucking good and sad and amazing! Great job! :'}
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
that was really sweet and sad
Ace'z chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Damn, this story really great..
I like it..
mezzo727 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is so sad, made me cry. really great work!