Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
ThePegasusDevice chapter 8 . 4/8
So Jazz has something like a split personality? Indigo and Jazz that can't remember?
ThePegasusDevice chapter 5 . 4/8
Is Jess's car Jazz?
FlowersForTheDead chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
FlowersForTheDead chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
Wow. That was an awesome story :D I really loved it. Kinda short though:/ But hey! I ain't complainin' :)
Navaka114 chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Who is the COROLLA! Man, I thought it was a decepticon at first, the whole smaller beings thing in the last chapter (Of course, that could have not meant to be insulting and just fact stating), but with the whole posessive thing I'm pretty sure that it's an Autobot. Because a 'Con would have to take a lot longer to become attach to a 'squishy' in my opinion. But which Autobot could it be...?
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 16 . 10/7/2010
awsome.
2GrayBoys chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
Excellent job on the story. I really enjoyed reading it. Are you going to continue the story? Please let me know!
cotton01 chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
nightwish is the best band ever i just thought you might like to no lol good story so fer thow
TheBigMystery chapter 16 . 1/21/2010
*Sniff* i didnt want it to end! :P
Isis the Sphinx chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
Aw.. A brilliant story, though Jess seems a little off. I dunno. Anyways, nice story, Keep writing!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 16 . 7/4/2009
So sweet!

I think this fic is absolutely amazing. I loved the way she helped disable the cannon. And when Jazz came back...actually, I think that may have been a bit anticlimatic, but I still liked it anyway.

Is there gonna be any more of this or does the story end here?
Aethelgythe chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
Aww...what a sweet chapter! Thanks for updatin'! ;) Can't wait for the next one.
Akito Megumi chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
Great story I can't wait for more!
Silveromance chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
Nice, I love Blaze and Indigo.
NoThErEaNyMoRe11111 chapter 16 . 6/26/2009