Reviews for The Thin Line
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
I really like this. It is exactly how Mat would act. Keep up the good work
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 3 . 1/4/2016
I like this. I really do.
Umm... are you ever going to update?
Like, ever?
Mark chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
It's been awhile since anyone has posted a review, but I will reiterate a few of the points that I agree with them on:

-Your story is quite excellent, and everyone would LOVE to read more if you were to write it!
-Not nearly enough WoT stories post-Tarmon Gaidon, PLUS the added benefit of the stories featuring Mat (my favorite character).
-PLEASE keep writing!
escap chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Now after finishing a memory of light I wish more than ever that this story would get continued it is just hard to say goodbye to characters and world I have been reading for so long and I really love setting of this AU though ending to the series was pretty good.
Unknown Variable chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Awesome. Where's Olver, though?
Rohdel chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
This was a delightful read. I hate to see that it has been left on the bookshelf for so long. I can feel both Tuon and Mat's feelings, and I must say, you capture Mat's attitude perfectly. And Talmanes! The ever stony face smiles and laughs! It just shows how times have changed since the last battle, as well as Mat's influence over him.

Juicy? Indeed it was! All hail Emperor Mat, cough...
dont worry about it13515 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Please please please update this story it is so good
alex chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
You must update! This is brilliant story!
Your fan chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
How I wish you would finish this story or write few chapters more or even one... There is not many wheel of time fics and only handful of them are good. Many of them have nice plot/idea, but most writers suck. Your story is excellent, you are skilled writer and plot is very interesting. This would probably be best wheel of time fiction ever if it was finished. I understand that you wont get paid for writing this and that you have better things to do in real life than writing fanfictions, but still I wish you would have time and motivation to continue this story.

Could you atleast give some status update? Do we have any chance that you would someday update this story or even finish it?
chris chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
why is it that all the decent wot fics are abandoned? I will keep an eye on this one in hopes that someday it will be picked up again.
ChaosinElysium chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Okay...this is what you have driven me to. It's sad - i'm fandoming over someone else's fandom - but i'm on my knees begging here. How would you feel if Robert Jordan had stopped writing, hmm? I am now going to review every time i go onto this website! Please *sob* need you to finish...
ChaosinElysium chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
You Promised to write! Okay maybe you didn't, but still!You said the first four chapters were like a prologue! You don't quit during the prologue! Not cool! Also, you said more to come soon! You have 74 reviews, how many more do you need! Also, i know you aren't dead, because yor profile has updated! Please write more...please.
ChaosinElysium chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Please Please Please, Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please,Please Please Please Keep writing!
Tinnock chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Great story, its a shame it appears to be abandoned, It has lots of potential
noamg chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Brilliant story, and very believable. Why don't you continue it?