Reviews for Silver Moon
DragonClanMaster chapter 28 . 7/17
Shit just got real! Sesshy is soooo going to be pissed at whoever casted that spell. THREE CHEERS FOR BLOODBATH! XD
The Wolf's Knight chapter 28 . 3/22
I really have liked it so far but the ending to chapter 28 was a little confusing tha I had to re read the chapter. But otherwise I love it, it shows that people have goodness hiding inside themselves like Sesshomaru and that is why I love this story. But I would have gone throw and edit over and over to make sure it made sense. I hope the next chapter comes out soon.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/22/2014
Please tell me u didn't abandon this story! *starts crying* NOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOO!
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
I love her response to miroku, it was so funny. She is officially my fave Oc. I just hope you will update again
JerseyPrime23 chapter 28 . 4/3/2014
Wow! This story just took a huge turn! I really like this story so far. It's very well written and detailed as well as very creative. Great job so far. Can't wait to see where this heads. I'm glad to see everything isn't so rushed. Excited for the next chapter. And congrats on all of your accomplishments. I just graduated college this past spring so I understand how tough it can be. I'm happy to hear that you have so many opportunities at such a young age. I'm still looking for a job in law enforcement. Anyway please update soon when you can! I love your story :)
PuppyLoveSisters chapter 28 . 1/29/2014
I MISSED THIS STORY SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
Meril13 chapter 28 . 9/12/2013
Oh mah gah! Love this story! Totally loving Sesshomaru and your OC Sheba, she totally wonderful. Horrid (great) cliff hanger! Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Agent Aries chapter 28 . 9/6/2013
Please please please update!I'm going to cry big fat tears if you don't!
Transformers' BABY chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
Please update story is good
kassandra leAnn chapter 28 . 7/26/2013
Omg please update soon!
Jerkasaurousrex chapter 28 . 7/25/2013
Oh, please update soon! Sesshoumaru's one of my favorite characters and I love reading about him, but most of the fanfics are Sess/Rin, which is okay/cute and all but I always thought they had more of a father daughter relationship, you know? Anyway, I love your story. It is very well written and so adorable!
waitingangelofdeath chapter 28 . 7/25/2013
omg more please!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 28 . 7/24/2013
Very exciting bombs! ;) looking forward to more.
FallenSoul62 chapter 28 . 7/24/2013
update soon
Dark chapter 27 . 7/16/2013
I am so glad I came to to see if more chapters were posted. Of course, I want to know what happens next, but at least I am not stuck on such a spicy cliffhanger! ;p