Reviews for Missing in Action
sylvelle chapter 6 . 7/18
Well a variation but most excellent ending. Thank ou.
sylvelle chapter 5 . 7/18
Now I don't believe you could kill Sam so the question is how? Now one way would entail our Sam getting to the DHD the must have and dialing a known address. Or a thought maybe it isn't the kawoosh but the pool of "water" the castouts were cast out through. Or the Daedilaus arrives in time to beam her out. Or before the brotherhood can act Atlantis dials in and calls her before stepping through. Well I shoul go read now
AgentKalGibbs chapter 6 . 5/2
What a ride, holy carp so many emotions!
Dew007 chapter 6 . 2/21
I'll have you know I just spent the better part of my work night reading this fic! I even cried at the lose of the baby though I KNEW it was coming and especially the scene with Jack at the end. WOW! So well written and nailed the characters!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
I thought they said during the original "jump" from SGC to the Beta Gate that a jump always rerouted to the closest Gate to the original destination. So take McKay's list of 110, find which of the 110 is closest to Atlantis, and bingo-you've found Sam.
Yol chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Just finished the entire story, and loved it especially the last chapter, thanks for sharing it was awesome.
pain in the mikta chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Sweet! Not a dull moment and insighful peaks into those characters! Bravo!
GateFic Awards chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Hi!

Just dropping you a line to tell you you've been nominated! Please email us at awards so that we can send you your official notice.

Thanks!

GateFic Team
Villemo chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
Simply excellent! D Thanks for sharing.
Devilish Me chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
Aw! Such an amazing story. :) Loved it!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
That was an amazing fic and I loved it!
Padme18 chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
Very good APA. I liked the sisterhood. They seem like they could make great allies. To bad Sam lost the baby, altough I think it adds to her character.
LJEvans chapter 6 . 3/2/2008
Great story! Thanks for writing!
LJEvans chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Great! I can just visualize the picture of Sam and Jack kissing in Hawaii! Perfect angst!
LJEvans chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Wow! Great writing! I can't wait to read more. You have done a great job of capturing McKay and Sheppard too!