Reviews for Missing in Action
Dew007 chapter 6 . 20h
I'll have you know I just spent the better part of my work night reading this fic! I even cried at the lose of the baby though I KNEW it was coming and especially the scene with Jack at the end. WOW! So well written and nailed the characters!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
I thought they said during the original "jump" from SGC to the Beta Gate that a jump always rerouted to the closest Gate to the original destination. So take McKay's list of 110, find which of the 110 is closest to Atlantis, and bingo-you've found Sam.
Yol chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Just finished the entire story, and loved it especially the last chapter, thanks for sharing it was awesome.
pain in the mikta chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Sweet! Not a dull moment and insighful peaks into those characters! Bravo!
GateFic Awards chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Hi!

Just dropping you a line to tell you you've been nominated! Please email us at awards so that we can send you your official notice.

Thanks!

GateFic Team
Villemo chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
Simply excellent! D Thanks for sharing.
Devilish Me chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
Aw! Such an amazing story. :) Loved it!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
That was an amazing fic and I loved it!
Padme18 chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
Very good APA. I liked the sisterhood. They seem like they could make great allies. To bad Sam lost the baby, altough I think it adds to her character.
LJEvans chapter 6 . 3/2/2008
Great story! Thanks for writing!
LJEvans chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Great! I can just visualize the picture of Sam and Jack kissing in Hawaii! Perfect angst!
LJEvans chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Wow! Great writing! I can't wait to read more. You have done a great job of capturing McKay and Sheppard too!
aurora1101 chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
That was absolutely lovely, APA. Well done!
hedwiggins chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
I totally loved this story. You had the characters down perfectly, and I loved that Shepherd was going to go as many extra steps to find Sam as he could, regardless of the rules. And Ronon was just Ronon - willing to give up right off the bat. I could really feel Jack's fear and pain while the search was going on and how utterly defeated he must have felt when he had to go back to earth. The last chapter, I felt like my mouth was in my throat the whole way. Very clever of Sam to slide down the pole so the SWOOSH wouldn't get her. Halfway expected the troops to come to the rescue at the last possible moment, but in true Carter style, she rescued herself and walked through the gate on her own two feet. Love the reference to Sam's blue eyes that Shepherd used to know that it really was Sam. And my eyes were getting pretty misty there at the end at the SGC when Sam came to stand next to Jack and the few seconds it took for him to realize it was her. Talk about your happy ending. Though I really do think she should tell Jack about the lost baby. They will have other chances, after all. I feel all warm and fuzzy over the conclusion of this story! Thank you.
MeadowUndertown chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
Omg!

i cant believe i've only just found this story!, its so SO good!, i could see it playin out in my head ya know?... not to mention i had a few tears (ssh dont tell anyone) it was in character, well i think so anyway, but i do think sam woulda told jack bout the baby... but anyway great story!

if it wasnt so late i'd be reading another one! ah well i guess i have sumit to do tomoz! lol.

x