Reviews for Harry Potter: Dark Memories
Teufel1987 chapter 5 . 3/15
1. Weren't Neville's parents tortured after Voldemort fell? I do believe they were tortured for information regarding the whereabouts of the fallen dark lord. So I don't know how Voldemort would remember being told about Frank and Alice when he wasn't there.

2. I do believe you meant to say fazed instead of phased. Phase is a stage or step, while faze is to disturb or embarrass.
Jimbocous chapter 57 . 3/14
Thanks for a great (re)read!
ScarletWraith chapter 27 . 3/12
You've been misspelling Kreacher's name... that's all that's been bugging me, except for a few other names that were misspelled and then rectified in following chapters or paragraphs.
gabeclone chapter 1 . 3/11
I once read a story where, after gaining some memories from the Kyuubi, Naruto comes to the conclusion that he's the reincarnation of Kyuubi. I thought this would have been similar... I also think that outcome makes more sense. Harry being absolutely sure that Voldemort's memories aren't his own is kind of unrealistic, but whatever, it's your story.
Once again the members and characters of Harry potterverse are being absolutely beyond stupid. Why is it in EVERY damn story, the population is so willfully blind when they know they are at war. These places have already been attacked and they think it to be safe? Send children there? Beggars belief.
Side note, why when they have mirrors do they wait so long to get into contact with each other. Having owls is stupid to begin with because of how long it takes to send information, but to choose to put communicate because you don’t have time? Really? None of these mirror conversations likely took longer than just a few minutes and the author is trying to imply he only has a few free minutes a week? Almost every piece of drama not coming directly from the bad guys is directly due to these stupid plot points. Retarded.
charmerdark chapter 57 . 3/7
Amazing story...its great to see completed story
charmerdark chapter 38 . 3/7
Teddy rocks...and dumbles is awesome tooi!
charmerdark chapter 6 . 3/6
I liked dumbledores monologue. ...fits him...good work
charmerdark chapter 2 . 3/6
Good chapter
charmerdark chapter 1 . 3/6
Just started reading the first chapter...great hopes!
Pika5490 chapter 25 . 2/27
death can be embraced in more ways than one
XxMy Beautiful DarknessxX chapter 12 . 2/21
Woooh, another engineer with a love for fanfic! I’m loving this so far, and I wish I’d found it sooner. Kudos to you for being able to complete a multi-chapter story while in a STEM Major, let alone College.
Nets chapter 57 . 2/20
Love it. I'm a sucker for happy endings so thank you!
I don't know how I found this story but I'm glad I did. Thank you.
Lennart66 chapter 57 . 2/16
Absolutely perfect, i simply could not have imagined a better ending or in fact anything to change at all
Amazing story
Thanks for the great time i had reading it
4,640 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »