Reviews for Harry Potter: Dark Memories
TeaGrannie chapter 57 . 2/25
Thank-you.
It is a wonderfully storyl, and a great read.
I must check for other stories written by you.

TeaGrannie mcmlxiii
FanficYoshi chapter 30 . 2/23
Imagining Dumbledore without a beard is like eating pancakes without syrup. (I'm a Canadian)
FanficYoshi chapter 14 . 2/22
What an intense chapter! Great job!
FanficYoshi chapter 7 . 2/22
I like how this is progressing... I can't wait for more! Nice job so far.
I thought he would actually be talented since he has riddles memories lol well this is dumb
suziq968 chapter 56 . 2/4
Made me tear up. Just awesome.
suziq968 chapter 19 . 2/3
It's sad that I almost stopped reading because you're going canon with pairings. At least she admits that Ron and Hermione is a nightmare.
Tzarista chapter 57 . 2/1
thank you for this story it was an exciting time and ride.
CheetahLover123 chapter 3 . 1/27
In the cannon didn't Bellatrix torture the Longbottoms after Voldemort's fall because she thought that they knew Voldemort's location and weren't the Lestranges captured while torturing the Longbottoms so when did Bellatrix report to Voldemort, who was flung to Albania by the failed killing curse. I am not criticizing, just asking.
Fairywm chapter 57 . 1/25
This was a very good, happy to lucky, dramatic story. No bashing, great relationships, and very, very well written. The balance between drama and friendship was perfect. Thank for feeding my addiction.
CLTaylor1 chapter 1 . 1/21
One of the best Harry Potter fanfics I’ve read! Phenomenal job! I liked how the characters were actually good, especially how you show Draco’s transition to becoming a leader of light! Also, Harry becoming a very-powerful Mage leader? Much needed plot development in the original canon! Very creative, well thought out, intellectual yet entertaining read. Will recommend to others!
aGnamZer0 chapter 11 . 1/20
If any of you have questions (such as character developement or why Potter is the way he is), feel free to ask.

Since you ask, I must admit I have questions. Mainly two:

o Why exactly did Dumbledore let Quirelmort be? I mean he knew he was Voldemort, and het did nothing while Voldemort was in presence of children. And his inaction caused Harry his near death experience. Because his excuse "And I apologize, Harry. Hagrid had told me of your suspicions, but with what I knew, and the circumstances of everything, I could not risk that man disappearing from my sight." is more than a little weak. He could easily have called Aurors as backup or taken care of him himself, after all Quirell had no chance against the Lord Light. And he obviously let him out of his sight considering the state Harry and his friends found Hagrid.

o The other question is how exactly did the Philosopher's Stone get destroyed? Quirelmore obviously didn't reach the mirror hideen beneath Fluffy and the different trials, so I'm curious as to how it could have been destroyed...
aGnamZer0 chapter 9 . 1/20
Honestly, I find the script follows canon too much, at least in the big lines. Sure the actors may vary and the actions adapt to the new situation, but overall it follows canon too much.
aGnamZer0 chapter 7 . 1/20
Well, Is suppose Hagrid managed to be an acceptable secret keeper finally.
aGnamZer0 chapter 6 . 1/20
I'd have prefered if Harry and Neville had been best friends, anod not Harry and Ron, but I still like the dynamic of the little brother. Plus Alice was Harry's godmother and Lily Neville's godmother, so they are in fact godbrothers. Though technically Neville is the oldest one, but heh, let's not bother with technicalities.
5,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »