Reviews for Harry Potter: Dark Memories
Wardove706 chapter 20 . 7/12
I was always sad that the poor snake got crispied- glad to see he got a reprieve here :D
Daniel2398 chapter 5 . 7/9
Excellent so far
chaotix1 chapter 44 . 7/1
Garrick Ollivander according to Google.
Helene Nightfire chapter 35 . 6/21
I’ve been really enjoying your fanfic. Teddy’s a hoot to liven the day at just the right point.
I was looking for your book. It looks good. A shame it’s not in ebook format. I was prepared to spend $10-12 but $20-30 is higher than I’m willing to go. But I did read the start and think you did a good job there too. Thank you for sharing your fanfic!
naejeiuol04 chapter 1 . 6/20
just when I thought he got it right...
EverfreeSparkle chapter 2 . 6/18
How did Professor 'Volde-face' shake hands with Harry without being burned?
call us crazy chapter 50 . 6/14
okay but there was a LOT they could have done differently. starting with popping directly to the prisoners (they can pop through hogwart's wards, they can definitely pop through riddle's) and then just popping everybody out. why even bother carrying anyone to the stairs when they popped out in the end anyway? this installment was very poorly plotted tbh.
darkarchangel09 chapter 57 . 6/10
You should be a actual writer! best story I've read this week
FyreDrakon chapter 24 . 6/10
And here's the problem. All of the characters are just *given* powers. They don't earn those powers; and truthfully it seems like you just want to overpower Harry. I understand, but at this point it seems like there's no conflict. It's just the main characters coasting through Hogwarts with, to be quite frank, bullshit powers. Parts of the story are well written, like Sirius and Snape protecting their charges, but things like the basilisk encounter in this chapter really make the story kind of like a "Harry and his crew go through Voldemort like a hot knife through butter". I'll keep reading, see where it goes, but I thought I'd just leave a halfway mark review.
sparkla28 chapter 19 . 6/10
I love it when Snape and Sirius have a common goal!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 57 . 6/6
This was a fantastic read. You had me hooked right from the start. Thank you for sharing the journey with the readers.
CubsKing chapter 57 . 5/22
Just finished, and it was a very excellent story. Well done! There were a few ideas (like the chaotic magic and Teddy) that I don't think I've seen before in HP stories, so that's always nice.

I saw on your profile that you're looking for a beta / sounding board, especially about an HP/SG-1 cross. I might be able to help you out there, if you're still looking for help...
bb chapter 30 . 5/13
i'm in math class reading this and trying so hard not to laugh
xxnarufanxx chapter 57 . 5/13
wonderful story! really enjoyed it
els2010 chapter 57 . 5/10
Woah. This was really cool. I've never felt more invested in a relationship between Harry and Dumbledore before, and I feel like you did a great job of portraying Dumbledore. I don't know if he's ever been as interesting to me. I also loved the concept of Teddy, he was adorable and I'm here for it. There were a few things I think were lost, for example the Hallows were mentioned but then just kind of forgotten (at one point Harry seemed to forget Albus had told him he was in possession of the elder wand), and I feel as though the bond between Draco and Harry could have been explored a bit more. But other than that, I am in love. Great characterisations and some great ideas I haven't seen before (and that's saying something because good lorde I've read a lot of fanfic). I loved the idea of the other schools coming to stay at Hogwarts for a bit, but one of the highlights for me is definitely the relationship between Harry and Dumbledore. Thanks for writing this!
4,674 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »