Reviews for Harry Potter: Dark Memories
sarah.shilo chapter 16 . 5/11
I love this story and the fact that you take the time to reflect on the moment of death is refreshing and inspiring.
Thank you for writing this beautiful book
Longbottoms being tourtured was after the death of voldermort Bella did it to find out the truth of what happend to him
How is harry shaking quirralmorts hand his mother's protection would kill him
Nagini isn't yet with tom he kill bortha to create the horcrux
Specky Clarke chapter 18 . 4/28
I now remember reading this story several years ago. I enjoyed it then and I am enjoying it again. Good work. Please ignore my previous review.
Specky Clarke chapter 4 . 4/26
A rehash of Canon with slightly different words and characters.
Fan chapter 32 . 3/23
This is my fav HP fic
moaning-myrtl3 chapter 20 . 3/4
Just realized that Revlis backwards spells out silveR loll
moaning-myrtl3 chapter 8 . 3/3
Not to nitpick BUT you definitely misspelled Leviosa. And not to sound like Hermione but it’s LeviOsa not LeviOUsa.
Dr. Valentine chapter 7 . 3/2
Man, sometimes I forget how annoying twin-speak can be.
miss-direct836 chapter 57 . 2/23
A beautiful and elegant story.
miss-direct836 chapter 8 . 2/22
I like the twist on the troll's victim.
Wolverine442 chapter 57 . 2/18
Very well done! Thank you for this story!
a.finnie.rose chapter 7 . 2/1
I really, really like the fact that you have Hagrid as more than just a funny, bumbling oaf. He is such an underused character, and I love how you have grown him into such a supportive friend, deepening Harry's first friendship. I think he was underused even in cannon, and you have done well with expanding his role believably. The Hagrid I didn't know I needed to see written.
LilinAnade chapter 57 . 1/19
Blueowl, thanks for the story!
I love and enjoy this story very much. It has amazing plot, lovely character development, much much more sense than the original story where Harry Potter not always come back from his battle unscathed. And I love Harry and Dumbledore interaction in this story!

My favorite part of this story is Harry development itself. His chaotic magic, and his efforts to master them and later his Makra. Honestly I'm imagining Naruto and his gang is one of those exchange student from Japan XD
Can't help it, you said it was a shy and hesitant student (Hinata) and hyper and loud student (Naruto)

Anyway thanks for sharing this story! It's officially one of my personal favorite in Harry Potter fandom. Good luck for your next story, or whatever you're doing right now if you're not an active writer anymore!
5,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »