Reviews for Harry Potter: Dark Memories
mckertis chapter 11 . 8/11
Even if you for whatever stupid reason have a benigh Dumblefuck, surely in your story he should have been at least sacked, or punched in the mouth, or arrested for being incompetent senile fool who endangered children even more than in canon ?
Escalation chapter 3 . 7/30
AMAZING!
roadkillgrill chapter 1 . 7/29
I'm on my second read just sifting through mistakes its a good fit but could do with less explanation and more description.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 57 . 7/16
This was a really interesting story! It kept me completely engaged. Thank you for sharing!
omh666 chapter 57 . 7/15
I have to say, i'm rather glad i found this after it was already finished. or at least, this time. i believe i've read this before, but didn't remember much of it so... not too sure one way or another on that. In any case, excellent writing and i deeply thank you for the interesting read.
KirklandBonnefoy78 chapter 57 . 7/13
I am really happy to come across this story, its very good and I love it!
This has been an incredible read! The ending seemed a bit abrupt though, in terms of the other characters. It would be nice to see some dialogue between Harry and his friends after Voldemort was defeated, instead of just short narratives of their futures. They've shared so much together, and it only seems fitting that they should end the journey with a scene together as well. Overall, this was an incredible story!
irishblu chapter 57 . 7/12
Loved the story; it is well written, and engrossing.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 57 . 7/7
Overall excellent. This story has a good tone and a nice progression. I will say too many side characters are introduced that sort of take away from things a little. However I still enjoyed the story, and it had some wonderful elements. Great read.
MagicGirl11 chapter 1 . 7/3
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 57 . 7/2
Oh my gosh! I love this story! Personally I ship Ginny and Harry but this is a very well-written work and I loved it.
A chapter 57 . 6/24
Beautiful story Amazing Marvelous
mfbbc1980 chapter 44 . 6/23
Great chapter! I love how you wrote the attack on Hogwarts, and inferi giants! Love it!
The Questioner chapter 11 . 6/21
During the fight the first years used some spells that were a fourth year's level.? Anyway good story.
goofysdisciple chapter 57 . 6/21
That last line! Full on assault of the onion ninja every time!
4,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »