Reviews for Harry Potter: Dark Memories
Nebelwand chapter 57 . 5/17
This story was so good. I am at such a loss for words at how amazing this was. From the first chapter I was drawn into it and had huge troubles walking away to deal with RL, all I've wanted for the last week was to read this story. I've laughed, cried, and cheered. The handling of everything was so well done and the way you dealt with characters most people fumble was so inspiring. I can easily say this is my most favorite story I have ever read. Thank you for sharing this.
Just A Cool Fool chapter 57 . 5/11
Despite requiring some level of ‘suspension of disbelief,’ this story is still a great one. If you read the story with the intent of enjoying it, not needlessly criticizing it(especially considering this one’s complete), then it will most certainly be enjoyable. I enjoyed it myself quite well, the only (very) weak protest being that romance wasn’t given much importance( I’m a sucker for romance). Also I feel that the author, if she desires, will be able to make the story even greater, by adding slightly more in-depth character interactions and scenes and stories, though that’s just a suggestion of mine. This story is already great, and the fact that it can only be made greater is something I feel should be capitalized on.

Thank you for your wonderful story, dear author, and I wish you luck in your future endeavors.
AratherViciousBunny chapter 18 . 5/2
I'm really torn. I want to like this, because the writing and characters are solid. My problem is simply that these are 12 year olds fighting a war. And frankly, by this point, an uninteresting one. Harry has so many advantages with his main disadvantage being: he's 12, and he has someone writing him who needs there to be more books in the series. He already knows about horcruxes, they've gathered the entirety of the Order to their side, he has magical advantages in every fight, it just doesn't feel compelling. Oh well
T5ra chapter 19 . 4/27
not sure what to make of the story at this Moment. everything seems to work out too good. (codenames- some farfetched goal- a very specific law in his favour and so on.
yochan123 chapter 57 . 4/25
so much stuff doesn't make any sense. the bad ppl don't suffer any consequences...overall just disappointing
yochan123 chapter 4 . 4/25
seriously you have harry follow the exact same route as canon even though ron is such a prejudiced shit and hermione is no better?
Jack chapter 14 . 4/23
soooo...the wards failed because of the ASS rule? Author Says So is the reason for a lot of stupid bullshit that happens.
raviraizadagm chapter 52 . 4/22
Ami ei यह
I nearly read Postal as Pasta
raven haired girl chapter 57 . 3/25
it harry and Susan pairing ...umm ok
renowned-warrior chapter 56 . 3/9
This was a really good story.
In some points very different and yet in some points like many other fanfics out there.
Nevertheless I liked it at found it to be a truely enjoyable and good read.
Thank you so much for sharing it.
Acheron Skolfruund chapter 18 . 3/9
Really? You named Draco after a mongoose? You know, the creature that is so similar to a ferret that it's not funny? You might not know who I am, or where I'm from, but just know that somewhere, someone is shaking their head and staring at Chapter 18 VEEERY judgementally right now.
Acheron Skolfruund chapter 16 . 3/8
So, hell is canonically real in this fic. Good to know.
Acheron Skolfruund chapter 8 . 3/8
He has a heart, it's just small, shriveled and cold.
renowned-warrior chapter 20 . 3/7
'Ooo, I might like this basilisk fellowGod I loved it. So perfect.
5,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »