Reviews for Just for Show
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
God fucking dammit, just when things had leveled this happens. Not only that but apparently this is a discontinued story. That just sucks.
NaraShikamari chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
Please update this story again? I really am curious to see how this turns out. :)
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 19 . 1/31/2014
DX WHY?!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
WHAT THE HELL?!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
O.O Question: Have you been reading "Stepping On Roses"?
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Fudge... I wanna kill him too.
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
My feels! :'(
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
It's funny how her face turned red. XD
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
WTF HIKA?!
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
love the plot line and emotions so much. so happy this is a long story
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
Hey! HEY! Yeah, you! Author! Why you no update? WHY MUST YOU JUST SIT HERE AND TORTURE ME WITH THIS HORRIBLE SUSPENSE?

Nah, I'm kiddin'.

This story is really something. The whole time I was sitting here hating Hikaru whilst he was actually going through a lot of angst. Kaoru was all, "I need Hikaru, but he hates me!" and I was like, "NO, KAORU! DON'T THINK THAT! C'MON, HE LOVES YOU, HE'S JUST BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

And I HATED Suki from the beginning. The first time she talked to Kaoru my insides just screamed, "OMG SHE'S A BITCH. DON'T. TRUST. HER. YOU HEAR ME, KAORU? DON'T. FUCKIN'. TRUST. HER.

...and what does Kaoru do? He trusts her. Of *italics* course.

I was expecting Hika and Kao's parents to react the way they did. IT HURT MY HEART JUST READING IT! I felt so bad for them, and I REALLY wanted to push Suki off a fuckin' building. I MEAN HOW BITCHY CAN A GIRL GET?

My heart goes out to Haruhi, too. I wanted her to die for taking Hika away from Kao, but now that the two are together, I'm realizing how much this must hurt her. She's a strong person. Good luck, Haruhi!

AND OMG KYOYA-SENPAI. SO SEXY. SO MYSTERIOUS. I LOVE HIM SO, HE'S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER. I loved the friendship in the previous chapters between him and Kaoru; it was adorable. X3

And, as always, update soon!
Moayami-chan chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
I HOPE YOU PLAN ON UPDATING THIS SOMETIME SOON! I JUST FOUND THIS AND IT HAS BEEN FOREVER SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! I'VE GROWN ON THIS STORY AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS DESPERATELY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! IT IS SO GOOD! YOU HAD ME CRYING AND THROWING CRAP EVERYWHERE! Very good job:)
FeenixDOWN chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
cant wait!
FeenixDOWN chapter 18 . 4/9/2012
hmmm ... i love the story but uh... where were the parents while the twins were hospitalized? O_O they care about hikaru and kaoru's relationship so much, but when they are in life threatning conditions there not there?
1sunfun chapter 19 . 2/14/2012
A really, really good story.

CCAP