Reviews for Archery
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Lol, that was great.
hawkeye-song chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Very nice, it kinda bugged my how they called each other such formal names, though.
MalinTheSwede chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
OMG, this was so fricken ADORABLE! Wow, you're such a good writer, dude:)

Link and Zelda Forever.
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Hmm...this and the other one, Castle Life, was it? They could form an amusing series. You should write more following this format. Good job! I especially like the last line, same thing as in Castle Life.
Lugia Master of the Euphonium chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Awesome, Link's smirk is like his trademark in your stories
Felling chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Awesome! One word of advice. Dont use “Well excuse me, Princess." I hate that line. _ Other then that, I loved the story.
Siehorse chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
w

Cute! Very fluffy and light :3.
Savior-Elemental chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was good, I enjoyed reading it.
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Aww. It was sweet and awesome.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
it's cute...XD
Mirabelle456 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That is so cute just like the other one I read! You're so good at Link/Zelda!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I very much enjoyed this one. Since constructive criticism is always helpful, (please don't take this the wrong way) "whonever" isn't exactly a word. lol. Oh well, I make simple errors like that all the time, so I really shouldn't be harping on about it.
Akki45 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Very nice. Wonderful interactions... and of course, the "excuse me, princess!." Now I want to go and watch some old Zelda cartoons. See what you made me do! Come to think of it, Zelda was better at archery than Link in those cartoons. Heheh, all wonderful and nostalgia filled moments.
RedWolf666 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Yay! X3 That was completely fun to read! XD

The story gave Zelda and Link a whole new perspective from what other people usually see them as and it's fun to see that. -

I love the way All your characters interact. -

So is this when Zelda and Link were first getting to know each other? I can't think right now... ; Awoo... :3

Well, anyhoo... -

Write on, Hitokiri-sensei! X33

Can't wait fo rthe next one! d
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Yay! That was good. You got all that from looking at your dog? Wow, maybe I should get a dog to look at!

Anyway, it was very nicely written. Great job!