Reviews for A Different Point of View
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 2 . 6/20
I love this, I love seeing the brothers POVs for this episode. I'd really like to see Leo's POV and possibly Mikey's in the aftermath. Please continue this, PLEASE!
Jenasisity chapter 2 . 6/7
I really hope you haven't given up on this story, it's a masterpiece and I can't wait to read more...keep up the awesome work! :3
KittyKittyMeowM chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
Oh my cats! I love this episode! And I have always wondered what Mikey's brothers were thinking during it! I hope you pick up this story again. I love it!
FFX2player chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Ahh, Raph. I love him and his over-protective, hot-headed self to death. I totally support Raphael being the incarnation of death when someone threatens his brothers, ESPECIALLY Mikey!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
You did awesome with these guys points of views for this episode I wonder if you could do other episodes. I really love the way you did this and I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Please do Leo soon, I've seen the episode and all, but it's so intense reading it from the guy's points of views. I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
LOL! Please write Leo! It's fun getting into the leader's head! :))
Amonraphoenix chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Where's the rest :(
emmelienxd chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Aaaawww toooo cute!
Brie45 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh and also I'm not insane... Legally
Brie45 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Miss blinkers and Monsieur bunbun want mare but I told them they were being spoiled so they attacked me so they luved it a little to much and now I am injured *cries*
Vela513 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I really liked this. Can we still see Leo's POV?
AlyCat3 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I love these extra point of views, and I can't wait to see Leo. Did you ever think of doing these for other episodes as well? Update soon
HandsomeAngel chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
OMG! I LOVED THAT! You stayed true to the episode, but added more in as well. I can't wait to see what Leo thought. I would love you forever if you updated. Pwetty pwease~ ;D
pawthorn chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
please finish this. it's really good.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »