Reviews for A Different Point of View
Aaaawww toooo cute!
Brie45 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh and also I'm not insane... Legally
Brie45 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Miss blinkers and Monsieur bunbun want mare but I told them they were being spoiled so they attacked me so they luved it a little to much and now I am injured *cries*
Vela513 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I really liked this. Can we still see Leo's POV?
AlyCat3 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I love these extra point of views, and I can't wait to see Leo. Did you ever think of doing these for other episodes as well? Update soon
HandsomeAngel chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
OMG! I LOVED THAT! You stayed true to the episode, but added more in as well. I can't wait to see what Leo thought. I would love you forever if you updated. Pwetty pwease ;D
pawthorn chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
please finish this. it's really good.
ilovemyboys chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Very good!

I really like the inclusion of various POVS. Have you ever thought about writing POVS for the episode, "Hunted", starting with Mikey's when he wakes up Leatherhead, who then attacks him, and then the other turtles POVS from hearing him and then running into the room? Or "Bad Day" from the point where Don is swimming with Mikey and passes out? (Like when Leo and Raph rescue them).
magiccat chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Oh that is so sweet !

Are you stil going to do Leo ?
TD2 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
okay, so it's been a while but DUDE this is awesome and you just have to finish! PLEASE! you did such a good job with don and Raph, I know you'll do just fine with Leo! pretty please with sugar on top?
Taura Callisto chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
So are we going to get Leo's pov any time soon? Great story!
Simone Robinson chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Awesome! please ipdate soon, and you did really well with Raph btw. Good luck writing Leo, he's the one that's easiest for me,lol. Well, as I said befor, update soon, I love this!
bonez1925 chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
So... you gonna update soon right? right? PLEASE UPDATE!
Kellie Fay chapter 2 . 8/1/2008