Reviews for Cat Eyes
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
And again, cute. Though for some reason "my feelings have reached their zenith." just struck me as such an incredibly Sephiroth-ish thing to say. Nice little story.
GoldenShinyWireOfHope chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I like this. It made me smile. Something about the imagery of the drunken 3rd classes and your description of Sephiroth's harsh rebukes. I could almost hear his tone of voice. Scary!
Yessian chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Come to think of it, they're more like...crocodile eyes, than a cat's. I noticed in AC that Sephiroth looked remarkably like either a crack-head or a reptile of some sort. The way they animated him, his face is very slanted and sculpted, and you almost expect a forked tongue to come out of his mouth xD Lol, I love reading these! Your Zack and Seph stories always make my day .
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I can certainly see Seph getting annoyed here! And Zach's reaction to everything was priceless.

And I really loved the singing! And the line "Help! I'm falling!" LOL! Hilarious!

Great work!
Zomfi chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Heh, after Lily Valley it is good reading something like this. I mean, I wouldn't have been able to sleep after that... so here, I am reviewing for those two stories. Er, three as I read Just a Simple Mission as well.

Well, those 3 were great ! Just that for some reason, your multi-chaptered one tended to bore me but maybe I just wasn't in the mood for too many OCs. Happens.

Bye bye :)
CornCob chapter 1 . 7/15/2007

Zack's too cute, with the "hope I never get ya mad at me like that"

and I wonder if his eyes would do that, too! i am leaning towards yet, but what do i know?

anyway, another nice one!
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Ah yes, teh cat-slits XD

After AC, I did some checking and noticed that he has that in every piece of the compilation, including CC. Same with the SHM in AC. Of course, when angry (shocked, dismayed, etc.) they contract quite a bit, before widenening out again, but even when pleased or content they never quite reach a full circle.

Of course, I'm nitpicking, and it's not the sort of thing you notice unless looking closely anyway. As you said, by the time you notice...;D
Frasier chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Seph's eyes are always like that, actually. It's in the original game and the artwork.
Kermita chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Hee! I liked this fic. The friendly tone at the end of the story made the story complete.

Cool fic
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
XD Poor Zack and Seph, having to deal with that. Sephiroth and a little humor now and then is really fun to read, I gotta say. I wonder if they'll mention his eyes anywhere in CC...
Jediempress chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Nice. I always figured the cat eye thing was representing the whole alien blood thing. Plus cats are supposedly very calculating and we all know Seph is that.