Reviews for Car Wash
Mickey chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This is the most funniest lil' story ever!

I loved it!

Car washing suddenly became dirty. Without girls. : D
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
ehh the ending and comment about picking up smoking made absolutely NO sense...please explain!
GreyGranian chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Great fic, really entertaining to read. The last part about smoking cracked me up, especially after I read some of the reviews... Happy to know there's people out there with minds less dirty than mine, makes me feel safer in the dark. XD

Ah well, it's a decent little oneshot. Me likey.
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I don't see what smoking has to do with washing a car. I have a cousin that is neurotic about washing his car-he doesn't really need a reason as far as I can tell.
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
*Laughs* that was rather cute! so have you ever read the 'Carwash series' LJ's BeexSam? It's written by Yukihosino, it's multi-chaptered. So far 'complete' but could be added more later once she gets around to it! (Boy am I hoping she will!) Her Icon is of SailorMoon and the chapter title of the last one is 'The Infamous Halo Incident'... *blissfull smile* It's worth the read if you like this pairing!
queenmab-scherzo chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
loved the whole thing, it was hilarious, top to bottom!

way to go bumblebee!
KingofLoosePages chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
-giggle- That is way to funny. xD

Taku
Vampirezdarkgurl chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I don't really get why just smoking would make someone wash their car. Because washing a car keeps it from rusting durring the winter and makes it look good. But I liked your story regardless. Keep up the good work.
The Plot Bunny Whisperer chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I don't quite get why someone needs to take up smoking just to wash their car, but I loved the fic regardless. :)
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
hahaha! my cat does the same thing...when I bath him he gets all wierd.
Lady GryphonInia chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Sam & Bee are so cute together! _
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
*purrsdeeply* more, please more ? *begging* and perhaps with more interaction between sam and bee ? *beggingmore*

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
BanishedErra chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
hahahahahahaha...Wow. Nice. I wanna wash BB next. ] So. How about "Satisfaction" by Benny Benassi. xD
Silveromance chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
i laughed hard, very funny.
i am thyne death chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
to my mild surprise this wan't

your first slash fic.

anyway, this was a great story.

very funny, and definitely worth

the read.

it is just slightly disturbing that

bee could be riled so easily in

broad daylight.

...which now that i think about it,

most humans have no problem doing

the same.