Reviews for Suspicions

update soon.
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Cute!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Hm... I thought I reviewed this story but I guess I didn't. I liked the subtle but not so subtle moves Kakashi makes. Naruto is portrayed as pretty dense usually so the fact that he notices means the actions are pretty obvious. Luckily the de-masking happens in private (sort of) but Naruto would be one unhappy ninja to find out he was so close to finding out what his face looked like!
Sealson chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This cannot be angst...I laughed so much at this...it should be humour and romance! :D...and...I give you 100% on spelling and grammar!
AmQaudrus chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Kawaii!
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
i love it love it love it
Silindro chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Sigh, such cuteness.
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Wow. This was pretty cute! :)
Hatake Sienna chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
yay for realationship- poor for Naruto .
aismaiden17 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
aw...love it.i'm with you all the way(kakasaku,love team)!

...go for it!
dracoprincess chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
So sweet! Loved it! It wasn't as awkward as those other KakaSaku stories I've read, they were uber weird.. Bravo! :DD
JasmineRiddleXAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
this was good. i really liked it, it was more like real life instead of just like...other weird fanfictions...really nice job!
MangaMistress chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
such a sweet story. it's like i could really picture it happening. the looks on their faces, how they spoke and the warmth, it's very touching.
Mokana-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Kawaii! That was so cute! I loved it! I thought it was very cute and very touching! Keep it up!
Mystic Spirit Angel chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I absolutely LOVED this story! You should continue it! I'm DYING for more!