Reviews for 6th Division: Vivio High School Days
Wahahaha chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I almost fainted at the Lucky Star dance! xD
Suiram chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Great fic, just that i don't think Vivio would react like that (the no more using spells thing). As Nanoha/Fate's daughter she would try to get stronger to be able to protect them. no?
The Fan of Many Things chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Wow Fate and Nanoha as Vivio's mothers wow i really wanna be the farther (
DragonSword35d chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This is really a great fic. I must say, though, I certainly never expected a Lucky Star reference to show up in a Nanoha story. Quite a surprise, but a welcome one.
Kaon-Sama chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
it was so funny xD i really liked it so much, i think is because its some different. I love the "'Vivio's happy time!" jajajaja XD oh my god. I hope youll continues...

sorry i dont used to write in english, so...if you can undertand me it will be great xDu, nice fic.
DarkFeenix chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
While this was different from your usual fics, it was just what I wanted to read. At least in theory. There were few parts where the quality dropped a bit, but overall it was pretty lighthearted fun, which I wanted. Some things left me confused, as I'm still very much in middle of the first part of 6th division. Such were stuff like Nanoha & CO's ages.

Oddly enough, your humor was very hit-or-miss for me in this piece. It went from completely unfunny joke to one that had me rolling on the floor within few lines, several times in the fic. Also, it felt like you changed your mind on Vivio's personality halfway through fic. Or maybe she is just bit more impulsive than I thought. Nanoha was IMHO a bit too overprotective, even for comedy purposes. Also, where is the eternal loli? If everyone but main character are going to be "old hags", I'd have loved to see Vita around.

Quote worthy lines:

"'People dig small girls,' Elio teased her"
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Great story. Gonna have to go back and reread your Section Six stories so i can find out how Vivio came into being (i know that she's Nanoha and Fate's daughter, but i missed the part where she was concieved and whatnot)

Keep up the great work!

-LF1080
Perching Kite chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Vivio's happy time? lol definitely a line from transformers... hilarious, as usual :)
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
The TransFormers quote was too much for me; I laughed at the movies every time (six so far) I saw the movie the past 10 days. Thanks for the funny reference. And I bet you took Jazz’s name and personality from the movie too… a shame Megatron took him out.

The Lucky Star reference was excellent as well; with Vivio and her friends doing the choreography from the OP; really funny. Now, since you told us before this was related with your 6th Division universe, I guess Vivio will be Fate and Nanoha’s daughter, a daughter from their own flesh and blood. Great idea man, as both of them are taking care of Vivio in StrikerS, why not bringing her here as their real daughter. Nice move.

About the story, you rocked in every aspect; from Elio, Caro and Lutecia being married, to Nanoha’s overprotective motherly love. At least someone besides Hayate that would have a normal love life (that really doesn’t matter) for a change…

Two Thumps UP!
Guardian Korea chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
aswome!

very good!

Well, the enmey became Caro's wife...Wow, what a lucky guy elio-kun is...

Anyway, keep it up!

I like the VIVIO story
S.Netsae chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Mahaha! I absolutely love your stories and this one is no exception, I was grinning in amusement throughout the entire thing.

BTW, do to a quote in the story, I must ask, have you, by any chance, seen the Transformers movie?
oneof your biggestfans chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
wow this story left me speechless... no doubt one of your finest work... please continue writing and i look forward to the next story...
Koura chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
That was absolutely adorable. I liked how you managed to integrate everything really nicely into your own timeline. Looking forward to more great works from you :)
HSoD chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I think i like this one the best of all your stories. So no accounting for taste, right?
CrimsonDX chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
there was a very obvious yet kind of funny typo near the beginning but other than that I enjoyed that story a lot _. Im envious of Rin-kun..ive never been able to work up the courage to ask a girl out :(.

The fact that Rin-kun has two fathers, just as Vivio has two mothers was amusing :)

LUCKY STAR! my god i love that show, Konota and Kagami are the best _. Kagami even more maybe since i love Tsundere girls.