Reviews for Two Weeks Freedom
Arisa-chan -07 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
wow... it's so kawaii... i really like...

please update soon... i will wait for the next chapter...

nakita koh nga lang pala ung link sa forum ng gakuen alice for filipinos... well, just update soon... it's a good start...
cutiebear14 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
next chapter...i'l wait for it...
KiwiFrube-x chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
aw! what about poor Youichi? he's ganna be stuck in the academy then -sniff- poor little guy. This is a relly cool fic so far. Yeah its a little long but so what. I've never found out thru the manga who Aoi was but i've read enough fics to know who she is by now. Lol Mikan's ganna be surprised when she finds out... if ur keeping Aoi as Natsumes sisster that is. -shrugs- well either way, cool. So ur not used to writing in english? well don't worry, your english and gramma was perfectly understandable and the fic was really funny in some parts. So this is gonna be in Mikans pov then huh? okais thats coolies. *giggles* can't wait to see what happens between Mikan and Natsume. Keep Up The Good Work and Update Soon!

saphira21 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
please do update!

your first chap is really good, it is in full detail so all could understand...and your he the bad guy? but if he is, why would he ask Mikan to be with Natsume?

ok..questions in my head so I'll wait for your update!
Silver Star Celine chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
O.o rare plot. I would like to see more of these fanfics!
glenda23 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
hahahha bwahahaha...sorry

suchh a god plan lol

hehe*dirty thoughts*

oh nono mikan and natsume alone *voice from spinge bob* alone ALONE alone

well not totally alone

but yeah lol
Ardelliox chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Hey there _

I think your work was pretty much proffesional. The government, school rules, the plot.. It seems you made up everything after giving a lot of thought into it. Plus, I believe the length of the chapter is good. I, myself, get easily bored if I read all those 500-words chaps. A really good job, though Mikans' love is still not understandable for me. Which one is the one she likes or is there no one?

Where are you from? I like your English style ;]

See ya
aGirlWithNoName chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
great! love it!:) pls continue! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!:)
istopped chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
woohoo! they'll be staying at MIKAN's house. and when i say THEY, i mean. MIKAN AND NATSUME! woohoo!

upd8!; )
Her Cousin Was Here-Mwahahahah chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Heh. When Hotaru said that the President was a murderer, I thought it might've been Reo or something. After all, the guy does have red hair.

It's okay if it's long. Short chapters are annoying.

“I HATE YOU NATSUME, from the very first time I saw you. Not because you always kid me or bully me, I don’t care about those. I hate you because I can’t understand you and how you treat your friend- Ruka, your family and your...your girlfriend. I know I’m not on the right place to tell you these but I’ll say it anyway.” I finally said what I really wanted to tell him. “You’re selfish. You always thought that everyone will follow you, will like you, will be please with you but no, not me at least-”

“I’m not living to please everyone, not you nor anyone else. I’m right here in front of you because I cared much about myself.” He stood up. “Why am I explaining this to you? You won’t understand it anyway-”

“You’re living for yourself, I see.” I stood up too. “Now I know the reason, why every time Ruka tries to convince me that you’re a ‘good guy’, I don’t believe him totally.” I chuckled trying to annoy him but it doesn’t work, I mean, based on his expressions (Actually, his face is as blank as a paper- expressionless). “Know why? Simply because you don’t know how to love. Not even your family, because if you do love them you should grab this opportunity to be with them even just for a short while. For me, you are a ‘mean-guy’ because a ‘mean-guy’ doesn’t know how to-”

“You don’t know anything about me so don’t go banging here in anytime you want and pretend to know everything.” His voice is shaking. He tried not to show his anger but he just can’t. He walked away on the same direction that Ruka have left a while ago.

I loved that part the most. That has gotta be the best in this chapter. Why? I can't describe/explain it in words really. But yeah.

Well, ja ne~! Hope you update soon!
nastya217 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
What a good fanfic, I like it. Update soon!