Reviews for What An Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Oh my... you don't understand my love for this fic. I have re-read it twice. I know it has been 7 years since you have updated, and if you aren't interested anymore I understand. Please update if you want, I would definitely appreciate it! ️
Type your review here.o merlin it's too good... I want to read more.. pliz complete it...
Amber chapter 27 . 4/12
I love ittt
OH MY GOD! BEST FANFIC EVER! i know its been awhile but u have really got to continue this because Its amazing! i think you're an excellent writer and i get so drawn into this that its like im watching a movie or something! I hav read some fanfics like this but this one is by far the best! PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE NOW! I dont know what im gonna read untill u update this
daisycb chapter 23 . 10/16/2016
I'm sorry you decided to fix the earlier chapters rather than finishing this story as I've learned whenever an author says this, they inevitably don't finish the story. Unfortunately, I've also found that so many of the best stories, such as this one, are never finished and it is extremely frustrating.
tvals01 chapter 27 . 10/2/2016
good story, i know its been years but i hope you finish this. what a merry mix up lol
mrs-severus-snape666 chapter 27 . 6/22/2016
Please write more. This is a fantastic story
Yellow Hufflepuff chapter 27 . 6/9/2016
Nooooo please write more! I bet you will say that you just had a really bad case of writers block. What does OOC mean?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Lol! Thats good!
EtudeofLife chapter 27 . 1/7/2016
What happened? Why did you abandon this, it's awesome! Please pick it back up again :)
Guest chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
PLEEEEASE FINISH STORY!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/5/2015
What a shame... I was so hoping that this story would've been completed... I do hope you write more. This is a very nice story and it'd be a real shame if you just... stopped writing it. Pleasee, I know it's been like... five years since you've updated this story, but still. :
BluePotions chapter 27 . 10/8/2015
What happened ? Are you going to finish this or not ? I understand life gets in the way and we slowly forget about things that once held importance to us but you started something and it must be finished at some point . It was a decent plot line that I had to really look for and and it would be nice if you could finish it . Keep Writing !
Guest chapter 27 . 8/5/2015
I really love the story line, its great and unlike most, makes sense. Please don't give up on this great piece of work i would love to continue reading this .
Guest chapter 27 . 7/29/2015
I really love the sorry even if some of the characters are a bit OC. The only real problem is that it was never finished. If the author ever gets a chance I really think she should continue the story.