Reviews for What An Unfortunate Turn Of Events
mrs-severus-snape666 chapter 27 . 6/22
Please write more. This is a fantastic story
Yellow Hufflepuff chapter 27 . 6/9
Nooooo please write more! I bet you will say that you just had a really bad case of writers block. What does OOC mean?
Lol! Thats good!
EtudeofLife chapter 27 . 1/7
What happened? Why did you abandon this, it's awesome! Please pick it back up again :)
Guest chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
PLEEEEASE FINISH STORY!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/5/2015
What a shame... I was so hoping that this story would've been completed... I do hope you write more. This is a very nice story and it'd be a real shame if you just... stopped writing it. Pleasee, I know it's been like... five years since you've updated this story, but still. :
BluePotions chapter 27 . 10/8/2015
What happened ? Are you going to finish this or not ? I understand life gets in the way and we slowly forget about things that once held importance to us but you started something and it must be finished at some point . It was a decent plot line that I had to really look for and and it would be nice if you could finish it . Keep Writing !
Guest chapter 27 . 8/5/2015
I really love the story line, its great and unlike most, makes sense. Please don't give up on this great piece of work i would love to continue reading this .
Guest chapter 27 . 7/29/2015
I really love the sorry even if some of the characters are a bit OC. The only real problem is that it was never finished. If the author ever gets a chance I really think she should continue the story.
Raven chapter 27 . 5/29/2015
PLEASE write more. Why did you stop writing this story it is so amazingly good.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
Actually, I've decided! Screw Potter n Draco. Twins and Sev show much better dynamics
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
If Sirius comes to the school and sees de-aged Snape...I tell you sh*t's gonna hit the fan
Guest chapter 14 . 5/25/2015
I really don't like Draco pining in this story. Sev all the way
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
Oh no you did not! Pure slytherin is Voldemort! SLANDERRR
Smart and cunning does not necessarily mean a psychopath
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
LEXUS...?! so that Harry could *cough* ride ...it?
...sorry couldn't wait for the end of the chapter to comment