Reviews for Savarna
sallydanz13 chapter 21 . 7/29
loved it!
S0phi3F4wn chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
Q_Q omgosh omgosh omgosh...this.. is.. amazing...
Sherlock Sparrow chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
Demi-god Jack? Oh! It fits him so perfectly! *.*
This was the most beautiful story I've ever read!
I hope you haven't given up on making the third part, because it's been a long time since you wrote this. Some chapters before, I think, you asked for suggestions... well... I've been wondering... Jack is immortal but Lizzie isn't! How is that going to work from now on? And for my Sparrabeth intinct's sake (...I believe my english is a bit wrong sometimes) what about... Jack and Elizabeth having a child... and such... it was just a small idea :D hahahaha
Thank you very very much for this wonderful story .
Sherlock Sparrow chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
OMG I'm in love with this story and I haven't finished it yet! I didn't review the first part of the sequel (sorry) but I say right here: it was AMAZING! I'm obsessed with this fic!

I know this was written a long long long time ago but I have to say this. I don't know if someone already told you this. It's unimportant: when you wrote "Ilha de Tristao da Cunha" you forgot the tilde, I believe, bacause you wrote "Ilha" I assume it's portuguese (I'm portuguese). So it's "Tristão". I hope you'll not take offense. That's not what I want. It's just a detail so never mind.

I'll keep reading this wonderful story!
Amazilia chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
*whenever the third comes out XD
please post it soon :)
Amazilia chapter 21 . 10/1/2013
You are a true master of words! Congratulations on such a splendid story. I'll get absolutely nothing done, but I'm off to read the third installment!
MiniCinnamon989 chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
Oh my lord. This is the most frighteningly beautiful story I have ever read. You my dear have an unimaginable gift for story writing. This is by far the best story I have ever read yet on this site and I must confess I cried several times. You are truly amazing at story writing and this is true artwork. A masterpiece. You have outdone yourself and I will read it many times over just to revel in the ingeneious of it. Thank you for allowing people like me to read your fine craft and I assure you...I will never tore of reading it! Thank you once again!

With lots of love and sincerity,

Cass chapter 21 . 12/26/2012
This is the single best fanfiction story I have ever read. It was so well-written - it seemed to come to life before my eyes. And the plot was fantastic! So much better than all of the movies put together. The ending made me cry it was so beautiful, and that doesn't happen often. Congratulations on a story magnificently done, and, though its been nearly four years since this one's completion, I would still love a third installment. You're an amazing writer, and I sincerely hope that you make use of your talent by publishing a book of your own (if you haven't already done so).

Anyways, thank you for "Savarna." I read it over the past few days, and it will be one of the very few fanfiction stories that I'm planning on reading again in the near future.

Much love,

Clever Lass chapter 21 . 4/27/2012
Beautiful, delightful pair of stories. Spent all day reading them both when I should have been tidying up my house. Ah, well. At least I'll have something pleasant to muse on as I'm sweeping and dusting. At any rate, welcome to my fav's list!
munkey chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
what is it with you people ITs john edward teague jack took the name sparrow as a sailor because he sailed all 7 seas and earned the tattoo. they did share the name teague when jack was young, they never shared the name sparrow please at least wacth the movies they call him captain teague not capt sparrow for a reason its his damn name. he is based on the actual john edward teague; pirate. jeez. jack did not want to be known as a pirates son so he used the name sparrow to distance himself from his father. please at least check facts .
Kayla chapter 21 . 3/3/2011
Is there still going to be a third one? If so please do not hesitate to start on it :)

Ring Ring Hooker chapter 21 . 8/24/2010
So I know this story is old and all but I just found it and wanted you to know I think it's excellent. Props.
freeASaSparrow chapter 21 . 5/2/2009
this story is AMAZING! one of the absolute best stories i've read in these fanfics. I;m really excited to see what you've got for the 3rd installment.
Darthme1011 chapter 21 . 1/10/2009
whens the next part coming? awesome fic
kojika00 chapter 21 . 5/30/2008
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I'm so excited that you have decided to add a third installment. You asked for suggestions on what we might like to see in the third book. Here are mine. I would like to see Jack find a way to make Elizabeth and William immortal. If he doesn't, then he won't have them for very long compared to forever. I would also like to see the Brethern Court called together for what ever reason. That would solve my desire to see Barbosa. I really did enjoy this story. You have such a great knowledge of the life of a salior and the speech patterns are dead on. I had a hard time keeping myself from staying up far to late so I could finish it. Thank you!