Reviews for Practice
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
*giggle* only yuugi's able to make the pharaoh gape like a moron like that... XD

brittney
Guardian of knowledge chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
The ... TORMENT O_O! Why must you always stop where it's starting to get interesting? Ra damn you for writing this good fanfic (and for not writing lemons!)

I loved it, and I love your fanfics! 3
redSky27 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
i think yami is oddly rather in character, coz he always got flustered when it involves yuugi dominating yuugi is just what yami needs!
ani chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
it's so cute and sweet! and you know as well as i do that yuugi's the only one that can turn yami into a mess like that.

the omake's hilarious too. though i'm alittle surprised he didn't freak when he realized yuugi was gone.
yakiyuki5044 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
nice!

little funny reaction about yami and yugi...

keep going write this kind of story plz...
furisca chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
KAWAII! AWSOME! . great writing
Salkiethia chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Funny! I really really REALLY liked it. Yami seemed quite in character to me. Maybe I've been reading too much fanfiction. I think he's always had a bit of a blind spot where Yuugi is concerned, though, so it's okay.

Great job!
Comrade DL chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Simply wonderful! I was howling with laughter at the image this produced in my mind. Wide eyed!Yami demolishing the teddy bear!

I didn't think Yami was too Uke, I think it was all perfect. I'm gonna look at your other stories XD

- DL
Deviousdragon chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
that was wery... interesting

were you implying what i think you were inplying during the next morning with Yami in bed? *_
SidewalkChalk2718 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Aw, Yami no Yugi with a teddy bear _ It kind of reminds me of Yuki, if you’ve ever read Fairy Dust. This pairing is so well suited for fluff, I love it so much. Good job with this! I liked the end with Yugi’s Ji-chan, it made me laugh. It’s amusing to think of Yami no Yugi as flustered. I guess I’ve always seen him as the confident one in the relationship, but I appreciate variety. It’s nice to see a different, and well written, perspective.

SC
ZombieBlinky chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Well, I suppose Practice can never be perfect! *grins* Way to go Yugi, lay it on him! The poor teddy bear, abused for eight days straight...
SoccerNavyBrat02 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
i really loved that story
Lady Draculea chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hehehe! That was great! I loved how much Yami was debating with himself, all flustered and incapable to simply snog the living daylights out of Yuugi.

I loved this very much and will be taking a look at your other oneshots!

Lady D
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
This was a really cute and funny story. I love it when Yami talks to himself and debates himself. He is so dense sometimes.
Sho-A0YCupid chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
That was very cute! I hope you write more in the future like this.