Reviews for Blood Lust
pmm chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I loved it.!
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
olivia chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
awwwww... that is so cute
xxoikilluoxx chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
love the story
Mayonaka Naze chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
CUTE! Take that Inu Youkai! XP :P

AnimeLady04 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
AW! How sweet! Kagome proved just how strong she truly is! She stood up to everyone to protect him and not leave
DeathDeliveringAngel chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
soo awesome!
DarkCatDemon chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
nice story i love how it turns out
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 4/26/2009

If I knew how to make hearts using letters I would make them, a whole row of them, maybe even three rows. I'm favoriting this story, and I'm going to peruse your profile.
kestrelangel chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
That was beautiful and very sweet.

Kanna37 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
This story was totally AWESOME! You kept it so in character, and it ties in with Rumiko's world that I can actually see this happening. Great Job~I'll be reading this one for a long time to come!

Roni-chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Despite it was an early story, it was really good. I have a feeling that I've already read it somewhere, I just can't remember where it was. It was a bit strange, letting Inuyasha being full youkai and yet able to communicate, but I guess it's better than in the anime - I was always thinking about why it was, for example, Sesshoumaru was indeed a full youkai and yet intelligent, while when Inuyasha turned into a demon, he could just growl and kill. :D

And the ending was so cute

One thing, though: you always used the word "Tessiaga" instead of "Tessaiga". It's a bit confusing - first I always associated to Tenseiga. (Maybe I should read more correctly, but yet...)

All in all, nice story, good writing, I'm looking forward to more of this kind.

Roni-chan.(an owl for you :D)
kazukarin chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
oh wow...SO KOOL!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
good story
eternityxmoonlight chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
its so sweet(: thanks for uploading&writingg~!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »