Reviews for A Cappella
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aww...this was kinda sad, but also neat, that John backed Sammy up and took him seriously, that Sammy stood his ground, even with grown-ups. I wish they'd let him get Dean though, it would've been interesting to see how that went.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Now that is fierce Papa Winchester! I always love a view at the boys from an outsiders perspective! Good work!
spnMom chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Aw, sweet little Sammy. I would love a longer one just like this.
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Aww...gotta love little sammy!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Lovely Story.
burnmedown chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Aw...I can so see five-year-old Sammy trying to be tough but just coming off cute. :) And I love John taking care of things for his little boy. Very nice little fic!
Cherrystone chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I love how it's become a given that all women want to feed Sam baked goods. Even Jess made him cookies.

I also love the teacher's take on the situation, and how little Sammy tries to be ferocious but ends up just being so cute, and how he is so indignant about telling LIES. And nice save, John. Be intimidating enough and skip town right away, and your excuses don't have to make too much sense.

So cute!
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
sammy is so cute! I like John in this too.
JeanClaudeTheCat chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Ah, that was great. I always wonder about all the people's lives the Winchesters would have touched (you know, if it wasn't just a TV show...)

And widdle sammy is so CUTE. :-D Good job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Awesome oneshot.

Shows how fiercely protective John is of his boys, even with a teacher who took things wrong!
angel679 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Can we say ouch. I can picture Sammy trying to be all big and bad and it may be a good thing that they are leaving cause I'm not to sure the teacher and principal want to be on the receiving end of a pissed off Dean because they didn't call him when he found out.

Loved it even though it was kinda sad.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I think I'd like to pinch him and feed him cookies, too. Do I need a reservation or is there a waiting line I can stand in? 5-year-old Sammy would be just too precious!

This was an adorable little fic and sadly showed how their lifestyle affected Sam deep down inside. It also showed both sides of Sam.

Very well done.