Reviews for Harry Potter and the Next Great Adventure
Lord Peverell-Potter-Black chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
Please update this is Fucking awesome I love how you planned the plot it was awesome I love you make a update on this soon
random chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
disliking this story with every chapter that goes by. Honestly, horcruxes being a sacred thing was a stupid idea.
guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
Excellent story! Are you still writing this?
happensbyaccident chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
Great story! I am impressed at the length of each chapter and hope to have some more chapters soon.
Revan Nonaka chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
"5. Next chapter – looks at the compass and smirks – What is it you want most? "Wink""

well a out of the blue rescue ofc. why not? it's a classic ;) :)

and I must say that things unfolds neatly, though I don't get some of the stuff (probably because I'm frying my brain of excitement?) any way... you're doing fair good.

may your writing do you well

Revan1st
No need for a name chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Why is it that almost all of the decent multi chapter HONKS fics are abandoned? Please come back and finish your story.
Dezzal chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
im sorry,i tried but i just couldn't get through it. it was going so good until it just got so outrageous with all the cliches flying in, oh well mabye ill try one of the other stories and see if they do any better
UMMX chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
Worst chapter I have every read and i've read raped story
deadheadwookie27 chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
Simply amazing.
els2010 chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
I no u haven't updated in 2 years but this story is great and I hope u have t abaned it

plz write more

els2010 out ]
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
This is a good story so far. I wonder why Harry's magic can't help poin the way to Tonks and Remus, they are more than likely anchors...much like Fleur is? It doesn't look good for the guys to be caught out with the Werewolves, but hopefully they will figure a way through and find their wayward friend. I wonder if Harry could have sent Hedwig to find Tonks? I hope you update this as we haven't gotten to the HONKS yet.
Graveling chapter 9 . 11/2/2009
Wow, interesting fic, for sure. I like your original twists, though I have to admit to being a fan of the 'clichés', after all, they are clichés for a reason.

I had been hoping for a bit more Honks action but I'm a patient guy ;)

Looking at when this fic was last updated, I'm not optemistic that it will be updated, but I shall hope for the best.

Graveling
fantasyra chapter 9 . 10/15/2009
I hope you decide to pick this story back up, it was intresting until it stoped. LOL.
IgnisHeart chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
Great story, hope your continuing it and update soon.
mysteryman2000 chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
good fic... hope you still update this fic