Reviews for Acceptance
Clare Hope chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I bet you weren't expecting to get a review eight years after publishing this story, huh? Well, I must say, I really liked it. I think that this is exactly how Jack would have reacted in this situation.
Truly Sherlockian chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Awwww! I liked that! I thought it was sweet!
TORCHWOODANDDOCTORWHOARECOOL chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Loved it. It was brilliant! Which I don't often say...sorry, I'm from Ohio so more country words like awesome and wicked than brilliant. XD I loved your fix! Though I wonder whether or not ianto would've been less shy. *shrug* depends on the ep and the timing! Still 3ed I'm ianto fan extreme despite that the user name was taken by someone else zo zat's why I finished would've taken Jack down to the med bay, protest or not.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Cute, loved it :3
s4toh chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
hehe, i love these sick character stories D such fluff! XD wat a satifying read! keep up the good work XDXD
Eleanor Harkness-Jones chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Sappy yes, but beautiful at the same time! A lovely portrayal of how Jack misses the Doctor, AND is stubborn!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This is so sweet poor Jack, thinking no one would want to be around him, look after him, take care of him if he were sick. No one but the Doctor & Rose, neither a possible candidate. This is so well done - it's quite obvious you've either had this flu, or you taken care of someone who has!
Ecri chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I really like this story. Love the references to the Doctor and Rose and all the concern from the Torchwood team. Just lovely.
yyqh chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
BRILLIANT. Really love the Jack here. He's always hiding his wound his illness from others. That's so Jack.

Yet Jack can't always be the strong one. Everyone needs someone to take care of them sometimes. And the way he missed his doctor seems so...real.

Really love this one. Please keep on writing.
LinZE chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
fantastic!

Love your depiction of Jack - spot on!

thanks for sharing

xLx
EmKen chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
yes sappy but good sappy and i enjoyed it so much i read it three times in the space of 15 minutes, sad i know but i enjoyed it and i have nothing better to do with my life.

EmKen
coranajade chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
aww!I loved it soo sweet
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aw. I like the flashbacks to when he was with the Doctor, and how he still misses him but realizes he can accept his current team too... and they all slept by his bedside!

*is a huge sap*

I enjoyed this a lot, thank you for writing it.
Candybree chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Great story! It's so like Jack to wait until he can't last any longer before getting help. Keep up the great work!
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I adored it. Thankyou. Highly enjoyable.