Reviews for Come Break Me Down
PiKairiDreaM00n chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Gosh. It's been too long since you've updated. I don't think there's much hope for this to update :(

But if you're still reading reviews... :) Good job! Umi/Eagle is my guilty pleasures, I think XD I'm not a diehard anything for MKR but Umi/Clef is usually what I read. And I enjoyed this. Haha. I don't really know what to think of Umi either. The anime Umi really made me more confused. Looks elegant yet isn't. Haha.
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Uh oh. Mokona might just get eaten by Umi this time (since she's hungry). I wonder why he/she/it decided to show up. I can't wait for what happens in the next chapter!
EVision chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
oh never expected to find anothe eagle/umi fic! Thank you! Though i'm not sure if you'll still continue this..
suffering angel 15 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
cute story...
Akira Nishikawa chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
I really hope that you write more of Umi and Eagle I LOVE IT !
animEphunK13 chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
you are good writer..

more update please!
FireyFlames chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
Lovely. Your descriptions are nice and the way you develop Eagle and Umi's relationship.
ViscountessKiera chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
YOU UPDATED! WOOT! *ahem* It was great, and you dedicated it to me, how nice of you! The part with Umi and Hikaru...was just soo funny. I could see that happening, I saw a few grammer errors, but I'm not one to poke, I'm bad too. I'm sorry I haven't updated...40hr work weeks suck! Well then onward with the story!

p. -sama and Umi and Eagle? Is this going to be like a love triangle thing? Poor
Unbecoming Me chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Awesome, Update soon, love you.
ladyfuyu chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
i'vw waited for the next chapter and here it's good actually simply because i want the pairing and on how you make the character reamins as themselves. I like the words that you are using, it's not common..which add up to the greatness of the story. I just hope that you update soon cause i'm always waiting. thanks for this story, my imagination is running again!
CrimsonSunsets chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
This is so awesome. I'm so happy to see yet another Eagle/Umi fic. For a while I've grown a fan of them and I'm usually really happy to discover one of these rare fics. Also I enjoyed how they are very much in character. Seems like a great start to me, can't wait to see more!
uMiNdclef4ever chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
gOsh!oh please update soon..

i really like ur story..

pwetty pwetty pwease pwease..
uMiNdclef4ever chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
though i am a clemi fan..

i could say that you reALLY rock

eaglesama and umichan in your story..

please continue more more more..

hahaha..because this is awesome fanfic..

so please update son..

im startin to like umindeagle pairing..

though i do love more clemi pairing haha..
ladyfuyu chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
hi... at long last somebody wanted umi to be paired eith the other guys, I always wanted an Umi lantis or umi eagle fanfic and now my prayers had been answered. I love Umi anything about umi. I hope you update soon...
ViscountessKiera chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
*fangirl squee* Yay! Umi/Eagle fic, I luv u! It's very interesting, much love to the Eagle brooding. He's the kinda guy you like to play with his emotions and hear him think it all out. But nee you hit Umi on the spot, though I havn't made her quite as aloof in my story...mostly cuz that kind of personiality drives me crazy...but anyways off topic. Update soon I'll be wating!

Ja ne!