Reviews for Sam's Secret

xxoxx
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Loved the fic!
spnMom chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Aw, great short story. I like that Sammy stood up for himself. A lot of these fics have him relying on Dean too much. I love the idea of a 9th grade bully getting put on his a** by a 12 year old target. Loved it!
Fenice158 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
YEAH! Go Sammy! *lol* I really liked it! And Dean was so proud! *lol* What an awesome big brother! :D
exitlight chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Poor Sammy, but Dean's an awesome brother! Good story.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
That was really cute, I enjoyed it a lot. I think you got the brothers' actions just perfect! I loved that Sam took care of the bully, Dean didn't have to go do it for him:)

Thanks for the story,

Kelly
RedDragen chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I love it, I can't wait for John to come home to find Sam and talk to him. Please write more
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I'll just be repeating what others have said, but I was glad to see Sam handle things on his own, and that was a great chuckle at the end. Ta!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
JoyofReading chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
That was cute! Glad Sammy kicked some butt! I like that Dean will buy him new clothes at the mall. Dean is an awesome big brother.
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
haha! Dean seems remarkably okay with getting handmedowns from his younger brother. Great parting shot and I loved the whole premise. Sammy rocks!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Awesome oneshot. Nice to see that Sammy took care of the school nully on his own this time! I love over protective Dean too.-I'd love to see a sequel tho where We get to see John's reaction to what happened-and to see Dean take some revenge of his own!
friendly chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
great job.. that was good..