Reviews for Magic
karaliza76 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
UPDATE PLEASE! If this story doesn't update, I'll sneak into Fowl Estate and kill Artemis! *evil/vampire grin*
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
is this abandoned (please don't pair arty with minerva holly is better)
XxAlysxX chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Borgin in kahoots with good ol' Voldy?
winterwings6 chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
wow...this really DID have potential to be a great hp/af crossover

from what i can see, it was quite well-written

ahh prob won't update seeing as it's almost been 3 years...but do consider taking this story up again ]
13LuckyWishes chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I like this story so far. It's really interesting, and has a lot of potential. I hope you haven't abandoned you have I might have to steal the idea, or worse, poke you with the Internet Spork of Doom. Update at some point!
Stillwind11 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Hm... A fairly good story so far. I look forward to another chapter.
jdboss1 chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
updat this
luthien-yavetil chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Continue, please! It sounds really good so far. And the way they speak also matches with the real characters! Please continue! Please! :D:D:D
fairyprincesst chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
great story. i can't wait to finish it.
Skitterend chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Oops. Sorry about that whole Brighty mix-up thing. I thought you were someone from the Orion Awards who was asking for help. (I just bookmark fanfiction to go through later and must not have been thinking when I mixed it all up). I found you through EC, actually, and have been meaning to review you for a while.
Skitterend chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
Hello! I'm Brighty, from the Orion Awards! I have a dep love for AF/HP cross overs, so this was fun to read. I'm sorry this review is so late, but I've been busy.

I really enjoy the character interaction of the Artemis Fowl family. "The Earl Grey in the teacup beside him had finally reached the level of coldness where a white skin had formed on top, creased by faint ripples." That line I *especially* love - the detail it goes into. I like the cliff hanger at the end of the chapter too.

"Harry touched it gingerly. His stupid scar had been hurting a lot recently." That was kind of confusing. You skip from viewing Harry outside of himself and then you skip into his point of view. I think your dialogue could use a bit of work (for some weird reason it's better in the first chapter than in the second). I'm sure Google will turn something up under "writing dialogue", but I can always look for references later if you want me to.

Thanks. I really enjoyed reading this!
miroku-has-darkness chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
awesome update soon I can't wait to see how you pull these together
linen-and-curls chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
aw, come on, update! this has great potential!
c00l-cat101 chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
I like cross overs! this one seems cool...i wonder what they will do when they meet each other...

demented cookies chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
wow! this is so good! but it needs more Artemis. I want more Artemis. Cuz Artemis rox so much more than...well...everything. WRITE MORE! ur cool.